Main Menu

We need computer help, anyone interested?

Started by s4rgirl, November 02, 2008, 12:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s4rgirl

Just wondering if any of you computer guys do any side work on home computers.  I'm not great with computers and Lance seems to make it worse. Need more memory and some problems worked out.  Its interfering with lances winter work of collecting sponsors.

Justin

Quote from: s4rgirl on November 02, 2008, 12:43:37 PMI'm not great with computers and Lance seems to make it worse.
that made me laugh.

There are two I know of that will chime in when they see this. 

2wcp

Quote from: s4rgirl on November 02, 2008, 12:43:37 PM
Just wondering if any of you computer guys do any side work on home computers.  I'm not great with computers and Lance seems to make it worse. Need more memory and some problems worked out.  Its interfering with lances winter work of collecting sponsors.
My brother can help you out. What kind of problems are you having? And what kind of computer is it?
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Justin

Quote from: scotinexcile on November 02, 2008, 04:15:42 PM

I can help you out with whatever you need.

There is one of the responses I expected.  You guys are such a great group.  I miss you all.

n10sive

if the other one is me (or possibly me) I feel like a proctologist that has seen way too much a** recently. So I am not speaking up  :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justin

Quote from: n10sive on November 02, 2008, 07:21:56 PM
if the other one is me (or possibly me) I feel like a proctologist that has seen way too much a** recently. So I am not speaking up  :D

UAHUAHUAH.   I didn't mean to stir your conscience. . . I was actually thinking of Putz.  I haven't seen him post up for a while... maybe I'll do a welfare check and call him.

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justin

Quote from: n10sive on November 03, 2008, 08:18:09 AM
he just got married right?
NO EXCUSE! Post Up Luke before I give Obama and John your phone number and tell 'em you're undecided. 

That'll ruin a honeymoon faster than an acorn off a tin roof (do I sound 'North Carolina' yet?)

Justino

weavefish

Quote from: Justino on November 03, 2008, 08:41:21 AM
Quote from: n10sive on November 03, 2008, 08:18:09 AM
he just got married right?
NO EXCUSE! Post Up Luke before I give Obama and John your phone number and tell 'em you're undecided. 

That'll ruin a honeymoon faster than an acorn off a tin roof (do I sound 'North Carolina' yet?)

Justino

BRAVO!!!! i \ imagined you in your floppy hat knawing on some straw as i read that... well played good man
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

s4rgirl

Thanks guys for the info, at least the ones that actually pertained to fixing my computer ;D ;D Justin we miss you.

MotoPutz

Sorry, I just got home from the honeymoon, yes, I as well do work on the side, usually for free, not hesitate to email or IM me. Sorry it took me so long to get back...

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

Quote from: Putz on November 03, 2008, 02:09:51 PM
Sorry, I just got home from the honeymoon, yes, I as well do work on the side, usually for free, not hesitate to email or IM me. Sorry it took me so long to get back...
And there is number 2 !!!
Congrats Luke

MotoPutz

Quote from: Justino on November 03, 2008, 10:18:25 PM
Quote from: Putz on November 03, 2008, 02:09:51 PM
And there is number 2 !!!
Congrats Luke

NUMBER 2!!!!   I'm number 1 baby, wwooooo!!!!