Main Menu

Monterey Superbike pics

Started by Mike Cullen, October 28, 2008, 03:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cullen

I wanted to share some pictures of our AMA superbike trip, Dony C, Mike C crzydog (Tim), and HWW on the harley (he is a sportbike rider at heart, just needs the sportbike now). Just figured out the online album thing.

http://picasaweb.google.com/grafikair/MontereySuperbikeTrip08#

oldBolt

Wow # 11 is a really great shot. 

Looks like you all had a big time. 

Did you camp there?

I always pictured Monterey as being greener for some reason. (probably the movies)

Thanks for sharing.
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

crzydog

Just to set the record straight, I was tightening my chain on the KLR. Chasing down Mike and Donny on the litre bikes was a little hard on the KLR but they were always in site.
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

Mike Cullen

yea I was surprised with that one, from my handycam set on full zoom from the top of the turn four bleachers, wish I had a fancy hi-dollar camera. The little KLR did a great job and yes crzydod had us in sight on the beat up pot-holed road, the start of hiway 152, when we left from theh lunch stop, and the parking lot at the hotel. I do remember waiting around after we went south on hwy 49 from Sonora....but hey he carried my tennis shoes in those bags and thats what friends are for, luv ya man! seriously the things tim can do on the KLR make me want to see him ride a new modern sportbike, next time ! Maybe we'll see the pics from crzydogs view point his camera was mounted on his bike!

crzydog

I think I have to hand over my laptop for the weekend as they are all on there and I can't transfer over to here. Maybe you can get the video of you and Donny over 49 up on here on HWW sliding the Harley over 49 also. That was funny stuff!
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

Resistor

2005 GSXR-600

Mike Cullen