Main Menu

Sunday October 26th Official SSA members meeting.

Started by Team Gorgonzola, October 19, 2008, 10:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Rons still selling a real nice stock 1st gen SV isnt' he?
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

CBR Dave

Thanks everyone for a great time,  good to see all of you again.

trent

Quote from: weavefish on October 27, 2008, 07:51:16 PM
its an 01 zx6... he may have sold it... waiting to see if it goes through
I talked to that guy (in fernley) sounds like that bike has seen better days..
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

weavefish

Quote from: trent on October 27, 2008, 08:36:00 PM
Quote from: weavefish on October 27, 2008, 07:51:16 PM
its an 01 zx6... he may have sold it... waiting to see if it goes through
I talked to that guy (in fernley) sounds like that bike has seen better days..
the price he is asking its hard to beat(havent seen the bike but have talked to the guy). most race bikes have seen better days lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

bfitforriding

Great meeting Jerome.  Alberto - thanks for the fabulous food (as always).  Wonderful to see the enthusiasm of a great team of people making things happen in this club.

A DRAGON

Thanks to all you SSA membets that took the time out of your Sunday Ride to make the SSA General meeting. I feel it was a great sucess. I really felt motivated to do more. We are so fortunate to have a place like Alberto's to have our meeting. That place for our club is just outstanding. I must admit I call La Vecchia our CLUB HOUSE  behind his back.  If we can get all these people involved in the club this is going to be real easy.  Thanks again to all. Alberto thanks for the food and the venue.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

You are all welcome, I think the meeting went well. I look forward to next season with SSA and all the great people involved in it.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Just to let everyone know. We had our first Executive Board meeting to night at La Vecchia. I am very happy with the out come. We all have jobs to complete. You will probably feel some of he affects in January. I plan on having a General meeting in January to let everyone know where were at. I really believe we have a pretty good core for the club to start with. Our check and balance system is going to be pretty good to.
We will be looking for members to head up our Riders Committee so think of some people that you know who could help out with the Sunday rides. They will be responsable for the Sunday rides and making sure that they do happen.They would have to be able to speak fairly well ( Safety talk before every ride ). Be able to Organize your sweepers and make sure no one gets lost. That is going to take some patience to. Remember you would be representing the club at all times. You have to be very curtious, helpful and dependable. Very knowledgable of the routes we generally go on.
So think of the people you would like to nominate. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

crzydog

Na get a SV650 that is the less expensive fun way to get into racing. When you crash it Zoran is there to fix it all up!!!!!! ;D Well you might need Jerry at GP Frame to straighten a few things but it depends how hard you crash. I have the name of a great Ortho here in Reno if you break any bones like me!!!!! ;D
[/quote]

Thanks for thinking so highly of me crashing!  Jeesz!  I'm one of those guys that will do anything possible to not crash!
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

Mike Cullen

yea crashing sucks especially on ice on your kawasaki 1100 infront of your house in the winter time, on your way to work.

the meeting was good, can't wait to get rollin for next year.

crzydog

Ya had to bring that up...... ::)      atleast a truck didn't come along and drag it down the street   ;D
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Mike C on October 29, 2008, 08:06:39 AM
yea crashing sucks especially on ice on your kawasaki 1100 infront of your house in the winter time, on your way to work.

Hey,  8) I ran out of gas during a trackday session at RFR ;D (just in case anyone forgot it) ::)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

weavefish

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on October 31, 2008, 11:42:01 AM
Quote from: Mike C on October 29, 2008, 08:06:39 AM

Hey,  8) I ran out of gas during a trackday session at RFR ;D (just in case anyone forgot it) ::)

oh we havent forgotten :) just waiting till the proper time to use it ;)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Team Gorgonzola

Alberto,

We have not forgotten we are all looking for appropriate Christmas Gifts for you *LMAO*

[/quote]

How about a bigger pillion seat, I don't like to get too cozy when I am ridin' bitch ;D
-Hunter S. Thompson-