Main Menu

Sunday October 26th Official SSA members meeting.

Started by Team Gorgonzola, October 19, 2008, 10:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D1NO

Should be able to sneak out of work early so I'll see you guys tomorrow.. :)

karneybo

Carney

n10sive

Had fun today peeps. Was a good meeting with good people and good food!

It's exciting to see this club really start to rock! Thanks Jerome for all your efforts!

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

trent

Quote from: n10sive on October 26, 2008, 08:27:28 PM

It's exciting to see this club really start to rock! Thanks Jerome for all your efforts!

+1 Cant wait for things to happen down here !! I really want to see the club grow next year........
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

jlavallee

Quote from: n10sive on October 26, 2008, 08:27:28 PM

+1 Thanks to Alberto for the food, the club for the cool shirt (even if it strokes Andy's ego a bit  ;D) and the good company!

weavefish

Quote from: jlavallee on October 26, 2008, 10:26:54 PM
(even if it strokes Andy's ego a bit  ;D)

Like i said... do as i do and just tell everyone its you :) they will never know  8)
super good food Alberto! we even got to hang out after and beat up on the dragon a bit :)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

Alberto, you da man. The food was great. Thanks to all for showing up and obviously to Jerome for putting it all together.

Justin

you bastards make me want to come back to the land of the Sierra's!

JENX!!!

Quote from: Justino on October 27, 2008, 01:46:19 PM

Thats our plan justino!!!hehehehe
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

D1NO

Quote from: Justino on October 27, 2008, 01:46:19 PM

Is it working yet??? ;D

Gotta give big props to SSA, Our first black Prez, Our Italian VP with all his delicacies, Our beautiful treasurer... not you Alan  :-*, our TRUSTED trustees and of course our members for making this happen... Ride on!!!

crzydog

It was a good time and the food was killer!  I can't wait to get a track bike next year and having some fun with you guys.   
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

weavefish

i may know of a cheap trackbike waiting to see if the guy sells it... if not when he joins the forum he is gonna post it.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

crzydog

Sounds kewl, I'll be ready by spring I hope to get something nice. I always seem to ride old stuff and a guy, I don't want to say his name"Mike Cullen" told me to get something in the 90's or early 00"s in the 750-1000 range.
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

weavefish

its an 01 zx6... he may have sold it... waiting to see if it goes through

Mike Cullen

dude, it's just time that you caught up to the 90's, time to trade in the dual sports and the fatboys, stop messing with 30yr. old two strokes, so all you have to worry about is twistin the throttle !!!!