Main Menu

No more love left in Ringo Starr

Started by weavefish, October 18, 2008, 11:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TedG

Quote from: Hog Honey on October 21, 2008, 06:48:04 AM
I agree TedG, but I also agree that Ringo should be a bit more grateful that people still want his autograph, there is goes spotting love and peace while basically telling us all to FO.
It would have been easier for him just to NOT reply to any mail and toss it when it came in.

Yes the Music of the Beetle had a HUGE influence on the entire world. They changed music as we know it, hell they created music as we know it. Even more reason for one of them NOT to be so rude.

I love their music even to this day, what I don't love is ungrateful, rude, snobs that think they are doing us a favor by making a video and telling us to leave them alone. Ok, I will stop now   >:(  Sometimes these superstars make me nuts! If you don't want the attention, then get out of the spotlight . Oh wait, I said I would stop now  ::)
I agree, the best thing would have been to just shut up and don't answer if he didn't feel like doing so.
2009 Concours 14 (ABS)
2005 Green ZX10 (the fast color) for sale
2018 Kawasaki H2

weavefish

i guess ringo would sign anything you sent to him but got sick of people turning around and selling the stuff he would sign and send back to them...idk thats just what i heard...
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

A DRAGON

Hogg Honey are you riding to the Meeting on Sunday? It should be perfect weather for you and your honey. Come on out so we can meet you. It would be nice to put a face with the Hogg. Opps did I say that.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Hog Honey

let me know the time and location. So far have not been called to work, and with any luck they will forget my phone number  ;D

rrgurl

I think everyone from the Beatles had to die, disappear, or do their own thing in order for him to be the last of the Beatles. That made him the only one left to get fan mail in the first place. I saw him on letterman and he was awful. He needs to be the ugly guy in the back banging on something, cause he certainly can't sing.
Maybe the real story is what's in those letters. Maybe its not exactly fan mail or love letters as much as it may be criticism about his inability to perform. Thought I would just share that with you. Besides that it might be complaints about how awful he was in comparison to how much his tickets cost.

What can I say...I'm just a silly girl on a not so silly bike.

A DRAGON

Wow your so honest it hurts me. and I'm not even performing.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

rrgurl

That's a journalist for you. I tell it like I see it.
My slogan is "I'm not mean, you're just a sissy." LOL
What can I say...I'm just a silly girl on a not so silly bike.