Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Free Beer!

Started by zipbyu, October 17, 2008, 11:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zipbyu

Now that I got your attention(Alberto did this too).  I am looking for dirtbiker riders too go out with on a regular basis.  Like our sunday rides.  I live in the north valleys so their is so many types of riding around here. I would like to start in a week or two to have morning rides an sat. or sun. and take 2-3 hours tops.  Post here if anyone is intersted.

Hog Honey

Only 8 views, I am shocked, FREE BEER should set a record for number of views in a matter of minutes! I don't even drink beer and I checked it out :)  (then again, I am blond, kind of)  ;)

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

D1NO

damnit >:(.. YOU GOT ME TOO!!!

trent

ARGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Highlander

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.
E.A.Poe

A DRAGON

What about Mountain Biking on Sundays. I think we should train in the off season for our Track Days. Is anyone willing to run with the Dragon?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

Quote from: A DRAGON on October 18, 2008, 08:29:47 PM
What about Mountain Biking on Sundays. I think we should train in the off season for our Track Days. Is anyone willing to run with the Dragon?

ill swim with ya... i have the back of a 60 year old so not much running here
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

zipbyu

Quote from: weavefish on October 18, 2008, 09:03:53 PM
Quote from: A DRAGON on October 18, 2008, 08:29:47 PM

ill swim with ya... i have the back of a 60 year old so not much running here

Your calling Jerome 60 years old????? Thats about right.  He told you, right?

zipbyu

I think it will take more time to get the SDA to get started???  There is more dirt riders than track/street riders though.  Lets bring it all together.

A DRAGON

Your right Myron I just don't want to be gone all day in the winter to. Summers are bad enough.
I feel 49 even though I look 60 >:(
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

Ok 1 dirt rider reporting for duty, I am assuming you mean totally off raod, I have an XR600.

Oh yea, I quit in the mid 80's of the riding thru the forest at 50 mph, bouncing off trees and falling into ravines, so the pace would need to be relaxed. I used to think pine trees were supposed to be blurry.

Funny as the guys I rode with started having kids and mortgages, we all one by one dropped out, all swore we would buy huge XR four strokes one day, and reunite, putting thru the forest. We were convinced one of us would die at the pace we rode. Here I am 800 miles from Washington, with the XR, and no reunion.

I also have a specialized Mountain bike, and about 20 extra pounds. hmmm.

A DRAGON

I heard their coming out with Dual Wheels on the rear for you old Dirt bikers? Muffin Boy.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

JetdocX

I'm in for the mt biking.  Also tenativey in for the dirt riding but I like dirty roads and two-tracks and I ride a great big lumbering Brit beastie.

cobra23

Dual Wheels, a perfect idea for the XR 600, it runs like a Mack truck......hmmm, need to dust off the Mt. Bike, grind off some of that extra fat.  ::)