Main Menu

New Guy here...

Started by ebineezer, October 08, 2008, 04:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lhyx

Lix

2wcp

Quote from: Putz on October 09, 2008, 12:54:48 PM
Yes, welcome!!! There are a few of us that like to do most of our own work. I know I do. Possible I or someone else can have a little look see and see if its a simple job we/I can help you with.

Welcome to the site Greg!

and Putz, its not a simple job, its a complete motor teardown because of design flaws. I've had to do it to a few other bikes, and it is a big job.

If you do end up doing it though Greg let me know and I can get you the parts you need.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

MotoPutz

Quote from: 2wcp on October 11, 2008, 09:24:09 AM
Quote from: Putz on October 09, 2008, 12:54:48 PM
Yes, welcome!!! There are a few of us that like to do most of our own work. I know I do. Possible I or someone else can have a little look see and see if its a simple job we/I can help you with.

Welcome to the site Greg!

and Putz, its not a simple job, its a complete motor teardown because of design flaws. I've had to do it to a few other bikes, and it is a big job.

If you do end up doing it though Greg let me know and I can get you the parts you need.

Yeah, thats what I have heard. We will have to see how that goes...

A DRAGON

Welcome to the SSA.
Remember you can't do a lot of skimping when it comes to working on your bike. I would like to get mine worked on for a dollar an hour. But this is an expensive hobby you have acquired. Remember who ever you chose to work on your machine............You are trusting them with your life!!!!!!!
Going the cheapest route isn't always the wisest route.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on October 12, 2008, 03:02:20 AM
. Remember who ever you chose to work on your machine............You are trusting them with your life!!!!!!!
Going the cheapest route isn't always the wisest route.

Amen to that.
Welcome to SSA, this is the right place.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Dandelion

Noleftturn

Welcome to SSA! They taught me to make left turns!!!

trent

There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

D1NO

Welcome... You'll have fun here :) :) :)

z1rider

Johnny

Welcome aboard SSA your gonna love this group of people!

ebineezer

Thanks for all the replies... going to get the badgirl runnin in tip top condition over the winter, cant wait for those sunday rides! you all seem like a great bunch of guy/girls? hehe...

peace & safe riding!