Main Menu

HPR breaks ground in CO

Started by weavefish, September 15, 2008, 07:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trent

Quote from: KazeXIII on October 25, 2008, 07:40:51 PM
Is there a formal plan for a group trip to Miller next year? I'd like some info (cost, dates, lodging, etc) so I can plan for it and make it a vacation plan for next year. I think that it would be fun to go as a group. I know that Peter, Cid (and Tom right?), Adam and a few other are extremely interested in this idea. Jerome, how about it?

Me TOO!! Im in this year...
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

A DRAGON

We're waiting for Keigwin to announce his  schedule for next year. When he does that will be the date. Lodging can be taken care of later.
If your going you should probably secure a 5 or 10 pac from Keigwin next month to minimize your cost. My 10 pac was 1750.00 for 10 dates. That made my Miller days cost $175.00 a day. I'm not sure of the cost of 5 pacs. I think they were $900.00. If that's the price next year, That would make it $180.00 a day. Last year if you just bought them by the day they were $290.00 a day. IF I get enough people committed to the 2 dates I could hopefully get a price a little cheaper on the single day price. But if you say your going theirs no backing out even if you can't go. Your still on the hook for the track day and the room. It would be up to you to find some one to take  your spot if you can't go. The GP Garages are $150.00 a day. I plan on having the club pick up the price of the Garages and buy 2 for the club. We can all pitch in for some catered food. I was actually hoping to have Alberto Make some food in a chafing dish and we can just bring it ourselves.
I filled up my Truck with Tom (Weaverfish) 4 times at $85.00 a pop.
Greg (Oneup) got a price on some rooms at Comfort in for real cheap. Comfort Inn provided breakfast for free.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

HossZX14

Now that what I call a Rocky Mountain High !!
Yes I am a madass

reno240sx

Quote from: A DRAGON on October 26, 2008, 08:57:57 AM
We're waiting for Keigwin to announce his  schedule for next year. When he does that will be the date. Lodging can be taken care of later.
If your going you should probably secure a 5 or 10 pac from Keigwin next month to minimize your cost. My 10 pac was 1750.00 for 10 dates. That made my Miller days cost $175.00 a day. I'm not sure of the cost of 5 pacs. I think they were $900.00. If that's the price next year, That would make it $180.00 a day. Last year if you just bought them by the day they were $290.00 a day. IF I get enough people committed to the 2 dates I could hopefully get a price a little cheaper on the single day price. But if you say your going theirs no backing out even if you can't go. Your still on the hook for the track day and the room. It would be up to you to find some one to take  your spot if you can't go. The GP Garages are $150.00 a day. I plan on having the club pick up the price of the Garages and buy 2 for the club. We can all pitch in for some catered food. I was actually hoping to have Alberto Make some food in a chafing dish and we can just bring it ourselves.
I filled up my Truck with Tom (Weaverfish) 4 times at $85.00 a pop.
Greg (Oneup) got a price on some rooms at Comfort in for real cheap. Comfort Inn provided breakfast for free.

I'm planning on making it to Miller. I've mentioned it to a few people, I am planning  on opening my own catering business next year. I can help out with the food for the trip if Alberto can't or doesn't want to.

A DRAGON

I know Alberto. He plans on making the trip. He loves to cook. I'm sure he'll want to do the food. The only way he won't is if he can't go. But I know it's not because he wouldn't want to.
We still have a few weeks till Keigwin announces his schedule for 2009. If we can make it as a club it will be one of the best days of your life.  You will always remember it.  The Garages just make it memorable
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750