Main Menu

my last trackday @ Pacific Raceway WA

Started by JENX!!!, June 21, 2010, 09:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JENX!!!

I finally got to do a trackday here. I was sooo slow but had a blast. ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVYVlPerGdM
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

n10sive

wow. Their asphalt looks as bad as Fernley!  :o Probably made you feel right at home! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Rick Bay (BRA)

Nice Jenx.
I think Fernley's asphalt is a little bit better though.
The track is cool some parts looks like a nice condominium streets with a lot of trees around. No too many run off area.

Team Gorgonzola

Go Sid!!! looks like high speed city out there. :o. We've been having a great time at RFR and miss you. I have Andrei in my sights!! Must consume more coconut juice!! ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

D1NO

Pare... looking good out there! +1 Must be the coconut juice  :P

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Adiggity

Right on JENX. Thanks for sharing that with us. Glad to see your enjoying yourself up there. I was thinking the same thing as Rick about the runoff though.....looks a little skimpy in some sections..... Cool looking track though. The curbing before the front straight cracks me up.  :)

A DRAGON

Looks nice a nice Track Jenx. I to am happy your having fun up there. Keep riding and send us the video.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

The asphalt is worse than Fernley, I keep trying to tell you guys that ride the California tracks, frost tears up asphalt. I see they have repaved the front stretch.

For WMRRA races there is an airfence in the areas with little or no run-off.

Jenx..if you have not been told yet, when you come out of the bus stop, onto the front stretch, you are on the dragstrip return road, as you transition onto the actual dragstrip (front straight) there is a 6 inch strip of tar, you want to stay neutral across that strip (no steering input).

I watched a guy go into a tank slapper there at about 145mph on an R-6. He was thrown over the wall eventually (into the grass). Very fortunate he did not get hurt. The bike went sailing down the front straightaway, breaking in half along the wall. Totalled.

Have the fun!!