Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

A Request:

Started by yzinger, November 17, 2008, 08:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

Could we spell "Thankful" correctly on those little blurbs at the top of the page ;-) That is the first thing I saw and couldn't help but laugh. Cheers. :D

n10sive

if spelling is a problem for you, you better put ADragon on your ignore list  ;D :D :D :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Who's "we"? You got a frog in your pocket?

Just an fyi, Catz is the only one who can change those blurbs. So he may see this or he may not. Seems he doesn't read the posts here very often, but he does check his email regularly. That is the best way to get a hold of him.  :)

yzinger

I dont care that much, I just that it was a good morning laugh. Which is sad, cause it isn't really that funny

Adiggity

The more you can find humor in things the better! I'd say that's not sad at all. It's sad when you can't seem to be able to laugh at things.  ;)

Hog Honey

Quote from: yzinger on November 17, 2008, 08:48:42 AM
Could we spell "Thankful" correctly on those little blurbs at the top of the page ;-) That is the first thing I saw and couldn't help but laugh. Cheers. :D

Spell check on the posts is the  reason I love this site!  And yes it is good to laugh even at little things  ;D especially in todays society. We need all the smiles we can get these days ;D

A DRAGON

What are you talking about in10sive? I use spell check. Your a Jerk!!  What the hell am I not seeing. I must be getting tired.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

MotoPutz

Just because its spelled correctly doesn't mean it makes sense...

And sometimes for Jerome its both!!!  :P ;D

weavefish

Quote from: Hog Honey on November 18, 2008, 07:24:15 AM
Quote from: yzinger on November 17, 2008, 08:48:42 AM

Spell check on the posts is the  reason I love this site!  And yes it is good to laugh even at little things  ;D especially in todays society. We need all the smiles we can get these days ;D

wait... there is spkell check on this site??? where the heck have i been cause i sure dont have it :(
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Hog Honey

You don't have spell check when you post a message? Sure you do, maybe you just spell to good and its never needed  ;)