Main Menu

Airsoft anyone?

Started by Team Gorgonzola, November 17, 2009, 10:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Me and few of my buddies are getting into airsoft battles.Anyone want to play? Sunday morning, in town.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

XIII

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola VP on November 17, 2009, 10:44:48 PM
Me and few of my buddies are getting into airsoft battles.Anyone want to play? Sunday morning, in town.

haha, I had a weak airsoft gun at one point. It's fun but I had nobody to play with and mine was horribly inaccurate.

Adiggity

Sounds fun. I am interested but this weekend I will be in them thar hills hunting them chukar birds. Where do you get the guns?

youngster775

A red rider airsoft gun?, you'll shoot yer eye out! :'(
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Adiggity on November 18, 2009, 04:35:45 PM
Sounds fun. I am interested but this weekend I will be in them thar hills hunting them chukar birds. Where do you get the guns?

Ebay, online and there is a store called Steve's Army Surplus on Kietskie lane in the Sportsman warehouse shopping center.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

-Hunter S. Thompson-

jlavallee

I've never fired an airsoft gun but it might be interesting as you can get them in replica form to match your carry guns so you'd already have holsters and such. Where do you guys play and more details please.

Team Gorgonzola

For now we get together at a place behind Glendale for "urban combat" and we've been to an abandoned golf course up on Mae Ann (lots of running, not my favorite). I am looking at other venues and there is Reno group as well as very large re-enactment with 1,000+ people. http://www.renoairsoft.com/
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Gangplank on November 20, 2009, 06:45:20 AM
I can prolly meet Sunday. Where? & what gear is needed? Goggles, gloves, balaclava?

Polycarbonate glasses or goggles and anything to protect as much or as little your skin. I don't think this Sunday is going to happem but I will post here if it will.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Allright, tomorrow Sunday 22nd 9:30AM, call me if interested. 336 8180, Alberto
-Hunter S. Thompson-

jlavallee

So you are all using the rifles then? Sometime I have to shoot one of those things.

Team Gorgonzola

Rifles, pistols and shptguns. There are even anti-personnel mines and hand granade.
-Hunter S. Thompson-