Main Menu

Roll call Keigwins at Thunderhill April 3+4

Started by Oneup, March 23, 2010, 09:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

jlavallee

I'm thinking about it, waiting to hear back from a buddy in SLC. I should know by this weekend.

JeffW

I'll be there. I'm heading down Friday night staying at the Golden Pheasant or whatever its called these days. I'm the silver bmw 3-series towing a 2001 red honda f4i. Let me know where you think you'll be in the pits and we can pit together. I normally pit close the the main building. -Jeff

rick07r6

I signed up for saturday. Now I'm on the fence as to do both days at Thill, or the next day at Infineon....I will probab;y end up doing both days at Thill since i have never been there and hate going to a new track for only one day.

Oneup

The only problem with infineon is that there won't be any two days in a row this year.  Plus this will be the only weekend date at infineon all year.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

jlavallee

Right now it is calling for rain all weekend so we're waiting until mid week for a clear forecast to pull the pin.

zipbyu

I might go. waiting on the rain reports. inf. sunday if lQQks good. Or T.H. sat and sun.  So I dont know.  

I think I will go for saterday only.  Might leave friday night and crash with Greg ;D.  I have room to bring one more.

rick07r6

Yeah, i am waiting to pull the trigger on sunday. I figured the best plan is to just do THill, since i havent ridden there yet, and would like the time to get used to the track and then enjoy it. As it sits right now i might end up leaving extremely late friday, or extremely early saturday.

JeffW

Looks like it might be wet at Thill but I am committed to going. I'm headed out now and will be there both Saturday and Sunday. Hope to see some of you there. And maybe we'll get lucky and get some dry riding in. -Jeff

rick07r6

Im committed for saturday at this point, but will be leaving tomorrow morning. Save me a spot!

JeffW

Oops, I got caught by the chain requirements on I80 on Friday night. I had chains with me but couldn't get them on due to how heavily loaded my car is with all the trackday stuff and my trailer. I had to turn back and go home. It sounds like there could be another snow storm in the mountains on Sunday night. I think the "gods" are telling me this is a trackday I should miss. I won't be at the track this weekend.