Main Menu

Monday March 29th PTT Thunderhill

Started by Team Gorgonzola, March 05, 2010, 06:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

I am thinking about riding at Thunderhill the 29th. Is $ 160. Anyone interested in driving there and have a semi SSA trackday?
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

CptnHornblower

I'd like to go. It will depend on how busy I am at work.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

calreef18

Come on out Alberto, bring the guys. I'll be there ;D.

Team Gorgonzola

I found a wrist-pin during the preparation for the track day (oil change) so now I have to get to the top-end to see wassup. No track day for me for at least a month :'(
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

XIII

Quote from: calreef18 on March 24, 2010, 10:34:46 PM
Come on out Alberto, bring the guys. I'll be there ;D.

Looks like we'll be seeing you guys more at Thill this year...

rick07r6

Is anyone actually going to this one? I'm debating whether or not to ditch work for this...

CptnHornblower

I'll have the trailer loaded up and ready to go, but at this point the weather I saw says 60% chance of rain. If that doesn't change I'm going to skip it.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

CptnHornblower

Vannesa Vancour, the Channel 4 weather girl is a friend. She said the NWS is the most accurate weather you can find on the net. Here's the link for Willows:

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/wxtables/index.php?lat=39.52946653645165&lon=-122.2119140625&table=custom&duration=7&interval=6

It's showing a 60% chance of rain in the AM and a 70% chance in the PM.

Team Gorgonzola

I don't feel so bad about not going.  :(
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

Quote from: CptnHornblower on March 26, 2010, 09:48:25 AM
Vannesa Vancour, the Channel 4 weather girl is a friend. She said the NWS is the most accurate weather you can find on the net. Here's the link for Willows:

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/wxtables/index.php?lat=39.52946653645165&lon=-122.2119140625&table=custom&duration=7&interval=6

It's showing a 60% chance of rain in the AM and a 70% chance in the PM.

I parsed that as your friend is a Not Work Safe weather girl  :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

CptnHornblower

Hum, maybe I'll take the $160 I saved from not going to the track and go out to dinner instead. Anyone know of a good Italian place?

MotoPutz

Vanessa is a friend of mine, but she has no schooling for doing weather, she just reads what the prompter tells her... 

rick07r6

Quote from: CptnHornblower on March 26, 2010, 11:10:17 AM
Hum, maybe I'll take the $160 I saved from not going to the track and go out to dinner instead. Anyone know of a good Italian place?

I heard of this place on moana....can't remember the name of it. food was okay.

CptnHornblower