Main Menu

Virginia City Grand Prix (Team SSA)?

Started by 2 Smoke (Bryant), February 13, 2010, 10:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 Smoke (Bryant)

Well its taken about 5 years but I finally got the wife to buy off on it.  Its a 1991 Fleetwood Wilderness. Its 28ft and a bit hefty at 6800 lbs empty [smiley=elephant.gif].  But its nearly fully loaded. I think the only thing it needs is a generator so I can run the A/C, Microwave, and the television.  Another huge plus is that EVERYTHING works. [smiley=yahoo.gif] My kids and I spent the night in it last night and it was windy cold and miserable. Heck it even snowed [smiley=cold.gif], and we were none the wiser [smiley=boring.gif].  The best part about the whole thing is that I got to pick it out with out the Mrs seeing it first. When I brought it home my wife looked it over and said you paid how much for this?  When I told her how much she said that she would have expected to pay much more.  Its very nice and clean in side and out.

Here are some pics for everybody else's viewing pleasure.

So why am I telling you all this. Well it means that I have accomodations for the races that weekend. I will have to figure out how im going to get my buke up there but  it shouldnt be that much of an issue.
Throttle therapy:  Live to ride. Ride for life.

Justin

You and the family are really going to enjoy it.  Congratulations!

edmunsan

MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

2 Smoke (Bryant)

Yeah its a pretty nice set up and it will keep us warm and dry. Im especially looking forward to using it at the VCGP.  I will have some space available for anybody that is coming to participate. Of course on a first come first served basis.  Its really only set up to sleep 4. Two in the master and two on the couch but the two on the couch better not be shy.  And there is also room on the floor with the slide out all the way for probably 2 more.  So reasonably Id say it will sleep 5 comfortably and six if everybody doesnt mind close quarters.
Throttle therapy:  Live to ride. Ride for life.