Main Menu

Sep 26th & 27th SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), September 08, 2009, 10:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick07r6

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 28, 2009, 10:20:20 PM
Words are hard to express how good I feel watching everyone having a great time. I think I only rode for about 3 to 4 Sessions on Saturday. It was well worth it to watch all of you having a great time.

Thanks to Regina. All the fruit and breakfast was outstanding. You put a lot of time into it Friday Night. I know you were really tired. Thanks for doing all of that for us.

Scarlet and Cory your so accommodating to everyone. Thank you for filling our tummies with good healthy food. I really loved the Jello.

All you turn works were great. You really made it wonderful for us. Thanks.

RFR thanks for believing in what were trying to do. I hope your around for a long time.

Not to forget all who paid their hard earned money. I hope you felt you got your monies worth. I did what I thought was right. Thank you for making it all possible. With out you we could not do this like were doing it.

I really had a great time this weekend. Even though my truck quit. I was also tired beyond belief.
Thanks again to all.  YOUR THE SSA I WANT TO BE A PART OF.

Thank you Jerome, and everyone else who made this happen. I absolutely feel the cost was very fair, even this time. Other tracks charge a lot more and they dont even have that "SSA Hospitality" that we do. This last weekend, I had the most fun i think i ever have had at a trackday. Everyone was in a great mood and it rubbed off. Looking forward to next season with much anticipation, this is going to be a long winter!!

n10sive

Hey Jerome...a BIG shoutout goes to you for turning these SSA Trackdays into an event people look forward to attending! It's a testament to your hard work and dedication to the club. THANK YOU!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

knucklehead

Quote from: n10sive on September 29, 2009, 07:23:07 AM
Hey Jerome...a BIG shoutout goes to you for turning these SSA Trackdays into an event people look forward to attending! It's a testament to your hard work and dedication to the club. THANK YOU!

Cheers!!
When in doubt....

D1NO

Quote from: knucklehead on September 29, 2009, 10:00:02 AM

Cheers!!

+100 to SSA, instructors and its members for the hard work and dedication...

mikey

thank you for all your hard work that goes to everybody big and small
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Team Gorgonzola

It was indeed a successful track-days season for the SSA. This last weekend was fun, and everyone I talked to was happy, and had their fill of riding and "motorhead camaraderie". A special thanks to the instructors for their dedication and patience and to our President for making all of this happen. I had a wonderful time and I believe I rode around RFR faster than ever, no doubt thanks to the help of my crew (Andrei, Sid, Rick) and dicing around with Justino (the man) and later Myron. Can't wait for more!! ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Yard Sale

I finally got some instruction, from that knucklehead Justin no less. Man he really pumped my ego when I was waiting on the grid and he said, "Just a minute!" and got off his 919 and got on his GSXR1000 superbike, like he needed that to keep up with me. I thought he was showing me some slow lines but it turned out he was showing me defensive lines to block competing racers. He showed me a smooth entrance into Turn 2, much better than the tight, gravel-and-dust-kicking entrance I learned from Tom, who learned it from Polen.

Speaking of Polen, he passed me on the inside of T15. Nobody passes in the crappiest, front-tire-washout turn on the track!

Saturday morning I rode my 29 HP WR250X supermoto thumper in B group and went back and forth with a Hayabusa having six times the horsepower. If a little blue sumo bike stuffed you or cut off your nose Sunday, that was not me, it was Joe from 4theriders.com riding my bike!

I've got a whole session of video following out-of-practice Peter riding ragged on his R6. One half session following a worn-out ZX-10 rider (get a 600 or 650 dude!). One session following Justin as he does the Macarena on his race bike. And the final session following the R6 twins Andre and Syd before working my way through Alberto, Rick, and Peter before the black flag oil spill crash. Videos may be delayed due to software trouble.

zipbyu

It was my 3rd strait session, excuse me for being a little winded.  I couldn't resist passing you if only for a moment, just wanted to say hi.  Great time.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Right on Dale. You're totally right.
Thanks Jerome for your dedication to make the things hapen with extraordinary successful.

Justin

I want to cut and paste this whole post on every moto-board to show them
1. who we are
2. how to treat one another
3. where to set their sights

Because so many contributed to a wonderful weekend, I can't thank everyone individually.
Special thanks to Chad, 'green hornet'
Jerome for his vision and energy
Myron (Zipbyu) Morgan, Josh (whiskeyTango) Alberto (my best Amico) Steve and Kinsey from 2WCP.com, and Justin (head instructor and resident 'cool one')

Not only would I like to thank Alan (ScotinExile) and Beth, but i would like to echo his entire post, excerpt below.
Quote from: scotinexcile on September 28, 2009, 06:08:25 PM
It was great to see everyone improve over the weekend, and continue to smile at the same time  ;D

To everyone I followed or had follow me over the weekend thanks for allowing me to be part of your track experience. Everyone I work with improves my knowledge of riding and of the great people you find around the track day experience. I hope I managed to impart some helpful information as well as improving the fun level  ;)

Big thanks to Jerome, Regina, Alberto, and everyone else who made the weekend as safe and as much fun as possible.

Yard Sale

Quote from: zipbyu on September 29, 2009, 04:59:17 PM
It was my 3rd strait session, excuse me for being a little winded.  I couldn't resist passing you if only for a moment, just wanted to say hi.  Great time.
The tired ZX-10 rider was not you. It was a green ZX-10.

whiskytango

I am choken up here kids...  I agree with ya'll and I intend on many more days like the 26th-27th.
     I am working on getting a friend of mine to come down and do a spot on Tahoe TV so we can spread the two wheelin lov...
          Thanx SSA
CHAINDRIVEN

Adiggity

A big +1 to that my friend. Your hard work is starting to pay off.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are very fortunate to be surrounded by such great people. Thanks to all the members too!

I love you mans!!!...and womans too.....**group hug**

cobra23

Quote from: Adiggity on October 01, 2009, 05:03:08 PM

A big +1 to that my friend. Your hard work is starting to pay off.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are very fortunate to be surrounded by such great people. Thanks to all the members too!

I love you mans!!!...and womans too.....**group hug**

Group Hug....what a great group!! Thanks Jerome for a great day of riding and just hanging out with good folkss

Rick Bay (BRA)

I miss last SSA Track Day!!! I want more!!!  :) :) :)

Yeah, definitely last weekend was very good except when Terry yelled me...  ;D