Main Menu

Sep 26th & 27th SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), September 08, 2009, 10:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngster775

good call on the drinking of water :) every 2 bottles of water, comes 1 bottle of gatorade... I cant believe how frickin jacked I am waiting for this weekend!!!! Im like a little kid waiting for santa all over again! ;D before I learned about track, Its like,  :oall these years I thought santa wasnt real!!!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Adiggity

Quote from: Rando on September 23, 2009, 02:29:54 PM
I was originally planning to make it out for this weekend to ride with you all.
But my umteenth high school reunion is this weekend in Chico, so I'm headed to Thunderhill.

Hopefully, I'll get to RFR in October.  It's been a busy summer, racing outrigger canoes and such, but the bike is about ready to roll.

Have a good weekend!

Rand

Thanks Rand. Happy umteenth reunion! You have a good weekend too. Sorry we have to miss you. I understand though. Life happens. Glad that you are riding again.  :)

Adiggity

And on the hydration thing. It always helps me tremendously to start drinking V-8 juice regularly starting three or four days in advance of the day that you are riding and up to  and through the day. I recommend getting the low sodium stuff too.

MotoPutz

You going to be out there this weekend Andy?

Adiggity

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Rick Bay (BRA)

A little bit of changes for the Forecast at the Track...Take a look homes...

Friday Night: Clear. Lows 48 to 58. Northeast winds up to 10 mph in the evening becoming light.

Saturday: Sunny. Highs 85 to 95. Light winds.

Saturday Night: Clear. Lows 48 to 58. North winds up to 10 mph shifting to the south after midnight.

Sunday: Sunny. Highs 84 to 94.

Everybody have a lot of fun at the track, and don't forget, DRINK WATER

Apex

Hey fellas, just joined the site here and my buddy and i will be out there Sat. for the track day. What time does everyone usually get there?

Adiggity

Some people camp the night before. Some people show up in the morning. Registration starts at 7:30. Get there no nlater than 7 to give yourself time to unload and get set up. See you there!  :)

zipbyu

Doors open at 7:00.  Also Tech. starts at 7:30 riders meeting 8:25.  On track at 9:00.  Most get there at 7:30.  At least 7 will be there tonight

Oneup

Have fun out there this weekend.  I'll try to stop by and say hi to everyone.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

tmylynn

Hey Everybody! What an awesome day! Today was my first track day and I LOVED it. Everyone was helpful and friendly. The instructors were very knowledgeable and attentive. I especially thank John and Myron. The rider's meetings were very informative too! To be honest, I learned something from every single person that I talked to. Thanks also to 4therider.com for their great pictures.

Great lunch...great bbq (thanks to Kim for cooking)...and great company and all around great day!!!!

We will definitely be doing this next year!

Tammy

n10sive

Awesome Tammy!!! Glad you made it out and had fun!

We tried to get a few bikes up to RFR for Taste of the Track but between Hawthorne and the track they got lost (they left before we got there) :( Some wound up in Fallabama and decided to do something else instead.

n10sive

"I'm not going to track this bike"....

yeah...uh huh LOL

Nice Allen!