Main Menu

Anybody want to make a trip?

Started by r6775, January 16, 2009, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6775

Hey guys,

My name is Andrew I am brand new to the SSA and wanted to see if anybody wanted to get a ride going, given that the weather is this nice in January!

Any suggestions?

Adiggity

Welcome to the forum Andrew. Unfortunately I do not have a street legal bike to go ride with you, but I'm sure someone here would be down to go on a ride with you. Good luck and glad you found us.

Andy

JENX!!!

WELCOME TO SSA!!! ;D

+1......Im sure everybody here is itching to go out and ride. ::)
where are u located?, a couple of us here in fallon are going out tomorrow for a cruise to hawtorne....Phil just bought a gixer and is trying to get used to riding.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

yzinger

if I can get my bike put together in time, I would be interested in going out with you guys tommorow. my bike might be naked though ;-)

r6775

I am in reno! Sorry I didnt get that earlier. I can go any of the next three days. Tahoe trip? or longer what do you think.

n10sive

Dandelion and I did the Truck Route and down Geiger, then back up and over today. Weather was perfect and the traffic was light!

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

yzinger

I should have mine up and going "street fighter" style by the morning. Just no plastics yet...too lazy to clean them ;D

If you want, I would be up for a early afternoon jaunt. gimmie a ring/text when you wanna go. 775-848-8561

z1rider

yzinger

anyone else wanna ride? me and andrew are going to head out sometime between 1230 and 130 if anyone wants to tag along!