Main Menu

Any club members sell truck bed liners?

Started by bfitforriding, September 02, 2008, 05:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bfitforriding

I need to put a liner in my Tundra truck bed. Any members involved in that business? Spray on liners are good as well

;D

A DRAGON

I personally don't believe in bed liners. I think every thing your trying to prevent you are creating with that spray in stuff. I looks great for a few months. Then it fades. If you have a dog who wants to ride in the back it's really hard on their paws. I would look into a rubber mat or even a bed rug. I have both in mine and I'm so happy with it. The rubber mat acts as a protector for all the thing I put in the bed. It lays on my bed rug. I pull out the rubber mat and vacuum the bed rug, then it's like a carpet kit to sleep in. Or you can even just use a pressure washer to clean it.

I bought mine at trim line on Greg street. But I'm sure if you contacted Justin at That custom truck accessories shop by Freedom Cycles they can probably get it for you. He is an active member on the forum. Go to our business links and they are there. Good luck on what ever you choose. That's my 2 cents worth.  ;)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

2wcp

I've got a buddy that does the spray in ones, hit me up and I can get you his info if you want.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

MotoPutz

The spray on liner on my parents truck has been there since 2003 and it still looks great. But it really depends on what you want it for. We don't have dogs and the extra traction in the coating stops things from sliding around and is just a great protection.

There, now we're up to 4 cents...   8)

Adiggity

Quote from: Putz on September 04, 2008, 09:15:15 AM
  But it really depends on what you want it for. We don't have dogs and the extra traction in the coating stops things from sliding around and is just a great protection.

There, now we're up to 4 cents...   8)

Exactly. If you are carrying dirty, greasy, wet, muddy etc.......things I don't think a carpet kit is the best thing to have. I have a bed liner in my truck and I love it. I also have a rubber mat in the bottom and those are great too. It all depends on how you use your truck and if you have a shell or not. Come on Jerome, don't be so narrow minded!! Some of us use our trucks for more than groceries and a dog kennel. :P

MotoPutz

Quote from: Adiggity on September 04, 2008, 10:27:37 AM
Come on Jerome, don't be so narrow minded!! Some of us use our trucks for more than groceries and a dog kennel. :P

BAWHAHAHAHA!!!!

nv919

Look at the members business section. Yes I do bedliners here at TSA Custom Car & Truck. I can do spray in, plastic drop in, and even the rubber bed mat. Our spray ins have a UV coating that you can put on it once it fades, It will make it look brand new.

Justin
TSA Custom Car & Truck