Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

anxiety

Started by Techspec_Tankgrips, January 30, 2013, 02:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techspec_Tankgrips

with the weather (slowly) getting warmer and more consistent, the guys here are chompin at the bit to get riding again. Had a get together at one of the guys houses the other night and he started up his sv 650 and rode in circles in his garage for a bit, popped the door all the way open to check the temp and see if a night blast was going to happen, then just dropped his head and shut off the bike. No love for winter hahah!

How anxious are you guys to start shredding up the roads and tracks again?

NevadaWolf

I think I am more eager to stop taking 30 minutes to gear up just to go outside. Thankfully been drier out here in Fallon so been able to take the bike out on the weekends, but no fun when the slightest hint of a curve is over an hour away. :-/

288RR

I'm ready to get on the curves.   I've been riding all winter,  but I'm more than ready for summer.  And really ready for some MotoGP

GreenMachine

Oh, I enjoy riding during our season a ton, but I also enjoy my downtime.  A normal weather year is acceptable, but this one looks to bring on a longer riding season I feel.  So not terribly anxious to ride at the moment.  Ask me again when we get hints of Spring.  I might have already gnawed one of my arms off.   :D
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

CamKrist

Similar subject was being discussed at yahoo answers last week. I can post the link if needed.