Main Menu

THUNDERHILL WITH K@TT April Mon 4th, Tues 5th - Mon 26, Tue 27th.

Started by Team Gorgonzola, January 26, 2011, 11:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pizza

i went to T-hill through PTT just this last monday with a few reno guys! getting over the pass was cake both ways- sunday afternoon and monday evening.

weather was perfect at 60 degrees and sunny. a light breeze mid morning disappeared after lunch. i rode A group at an average of 2:13-2:15. there was no shortage of traction.. in fact i think i turned some of the smoothest and most confident laps of my life at T hill on monday!

i blew my wad of track day funds for at least another month or so by going to buttonwillow at the beginning of march, then t-hill on monday, so im out, but i will probably be in for whatever you guys set up next!!

gotbluemilk had the day's pics up within hours.. it will take me another week before i throw down a youtube video from my gopro!

http://gotbluemilk.com/web110328/94/index.html

http://gotbluemilk.com/web110328/94/imagepages/image28.html

sickkk!!
WARNING: fast Buell, slow owner!

Boulevard Pizza- The freshest thin crust pizza in Sparks.

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

dub

Quote from: n10sive on March 30, 2011, 04:11:13 PM
Quote from: dub on March 30, 2011, 03:52:20 PM
Monday: Sunny, with a high near 74.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

so....you done watching and gonna get your butt over there and ride? :)

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced it's gonna be nice.  I'm planning on riding Tuesday.  But, I'm just a little concerned that I have too much going on at the moment.  I'm in the middle of moving into a new place and I need to do a little work on the bike.  Hopefully I can pull it off.  I'll be signing up in B.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

n10sive

Quote from: dub on March 31, 2011, 01:59:30 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty convinced it's gonna be nice.  I'm planning on riding Tuesday.  But, I'm just a little concerned that I have too much going on at the moment.  I'm in the middle of moving into a new place and I need to do a little work on the bike.  Hopefully I can pull it off.  I'll be signing up in B.

Let me know if you need a hand. I'm good at drinking beer and pointing at things (kind of like a wife) LOL

Seriously though...weather is nice...I can help if needed.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

Quote from: n10sive on March 31, 2011, 02:07:35 PM

Let me know if you need a hand. I'm good at drinking beer and pointing at things (kind of like a wife) LOL

Thanks Dale, but I should be OK.  Just a few more trips after work tonight and I should have everything out.  I'm OK with letting all my stuff sit in a pile in the family room while I go ride my motorcycle.   :rotflmao

n10sive

The ice damn in front of your garage gone or do you have to repel over it to get your stuff out?  :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: dub on March 31, 2011, 02:23:35 PM
Quote from: n10sive on March 31, 2011, 02:07:35 PM

Thanks Dale, but I should be OK.  Just a few more trips after work tonight and I should have everything out.  I'm OK with letting all my stuff sit in a pile in the family room while I go ride my motorcycle.   :rotflmao

We'll be there both days look for me, let's go play ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

dub

Will you be staying at the track, Alberto?

I'll be arrriving Monday night and staying in the paddock if I can get in (will it be open?), or just outside the gate.

dub

Rick Bay (BRA)

dub

There's always plenty of room when you sleep in the great outdoors like I do.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Okay, thank you.
But I don't have anything. (tent and stuffs)

Rick Bay (BRA)

I changed both days for "A" group. I wanna ride with my buddy Alberto.

Chip is going for both days too.

Team Gorgonzola

Well bring a tent or you could sleep in the car.....(My back hate that). Come on over everyone, let's have a party. ;D Rick, I'll be in "A" but I also hanging in B+ with Roberto and Brad.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on April 02, 2011, 09:35:38 PM
Rick, I'll be in "A" but I also hanging in B+ with Roberto and Brad.

Wow, I'd like to ride on B+ too... How could I ride both groups Alberto?