Main Menu

THUNDERHILL WITH K@TT April Mon 4th, Tues 5th - Mon 26, Tue 27th.

Started by Team Gorgonzola, January 26, 2011, 11:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on March 03, 2011, 09:12:44 PM
Tomorrow I'm gonna request these days off. I'll let you know folks! I'm exciting to see everybody again. Now Thunderhill it is closer for me then for you guys... ;D

Get your weapon ready my friend.......:"target acquired! You're it!!" :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on March 04, 2011, 06:39:51 PM
Quote from: Rick Tahoe on March 03, 2011, 09:12:44 PM
Tomorrow I'm gonna request these days off. I'll let you know folks! I'm exciting to see everybody again. Now Thunderhill it is closer for me then for you guys... ;D

Get your weapon ready my friend.......:"target acquired! You're it!!" :D

Right on Alberto, I am in for both days.

I also called Chip to go too. He's going to request off those days and let me know.

Great! I'm exciting to see you guys again.

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

I wish I could go with you guys... The need to ride on a different track is getting bigger and bigger. Maybe next year!!
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Jp_Rio on March 15, 2011, 11:37:16 PM
I wish I could go with you guys... The need to ride on a different track is getting bigger and bigger. Maybe next year!!
Next year? Come on man, we are at the beginning of the year and you already gave up !!!!

Jp_Rio

Alright, alright. Maybe I should've explained it a little better... Those cheap "midweek" days for me are a no go for the moment. I would definitely be able to do one of those during the summer (after June 6th) in case some good soul  :angel is willing to give me and my bike room on their transportation (which Alberto and Paul - if my recollection is right, right Paul? - already mentioned they would). The same applies to weekend dates because I dont think i'll be able to get a trcuk this year... that's why i said "maybe next year"

Another downside (as we spoke already, my friend Rick) is that I dont know if I am supposed to do the novice school for those new tracks. If so, that would be really tough once those "schools" are not cheap at all! Could anybody here clarify this for me, please? I mean, I am not a terrible rider but never ridden on those tracks before and like to take it easy on things I do for the first time. Will I HAVE to do the novice school???  ???

Miss all you guys!

Oneup

You don't have to do the novice school to ride with Keigwins.  He offers it for people who want to improve their skills with more track time and one on one instruction.  You've done trackdays before so all you have to do is sign up.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Oneup on March 16, 2011, 01:54:05 PM
You don't have to do the novice school to ride with Keigwins.  He offers it for people who want to improve their skills with more track time and one on one instruction.  You've done trackdays before so all you have to do is sign up.
There we go Greg, thanks for the clarification....
Buy the way, are you thinking to go at Thunderhill @ Apr 4th and 5th too?

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on March 16, 2011, 04:54:52 PM
And start going faster than ever...... ;D
hahaha
You're right Alberto. This Brazilan man needs to take his fingers off the front brakes and play hard!
:band

Rick Bay (BRA)

At the Barf website they are selling trackday only for one day in april...
Is that right or I'm fishing on the mud?

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Rick Bay (BRA)

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Oneup on March 16, 2011, 01:54:05 PM

Thanks Greg. So I guess I would be considered a B- rider or something like that... I'll take a better look at their website and find more information about it. By the way, thanks for the answer about the redbull price stuff. I never replied it...  :-X

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on March 16, 2011, 04:54:52 PM

Well, that might be true cause looks like thunderhill is way faster than RFR. So yeah, technically you are right, i'll HAVE to go faster than ever...

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on March 17, 2011, 11:11:01 PM

hahaha
You're right Alberto. This Brazilan man needs to take his fingers off the front brakes and play hard!
:band

I can do that... on YOUR bike! Fair??  :D

Rick Bay (BRA)

Rand

It looks like I'll be taking my son, who can't possibly be old enough, to SLO to tour the campus and get his housing set up.  So I can't make the 4th.

I should be ready to roll for the 26th!

JP - It might be best to start out following somebody.  Take your time and get up to speed as the day progresses.  Thunderhill is a fast, flowing track, with great rhythm.  You'll wonder why you waited so long!