Main Menu

THUNDERHILL WITH K@TT April Mon 4th, Tues 5th - Mon 26, Tue 27th.

Started by Team Gorgonzola, January 26, 2011, 11:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Well, I just got these dates and will be traveling there and stay probably in a tent, (yes folks, the have hot shower and real bathrooms there). I will have a trailer and can carry possibly 3 bikes and riders.

They have them listed for $ 170 (Mondays) and $ 150 (Tuesdays).
Save some money and let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

-Hunter S. Thompson-

dub

I may just be interested in one or both of these 'weekends'.

I have monday/tuesday off work through April, so it works out well.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: dub on January 27, 2011, 02:16:08 PM
I may just be interested in one or both of these 'weekends'.

I have monday/tuesday off work through April, so it works out well.

Get both, and let's go play, I really like riding around with you :angel
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Captain

I will probably go on Tuesday, April 5th & 26th.  Great price if the weather holds.  Working up some mods on my bike.  I ordered a Penske 8983 shock today!  Considering a rearset.

dub

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on January 27, 2011, 02:21:48 PM
Get both, and let's go play, I really like riding around with you :angel

I enjoyed the short time we rode together as well.  Hopefully I'll get to turn some more laps with you this season.

These dates will have to be a game-time decision for me.  Depends on the weather, it's quite unpredictable in April.  I probably wont be loading up the bike and traveling through the mountains in a driving snow storm. :)

A DRAGON

I'll be there with you Alberto.  I hope Youngster makes it so we can give him some lessons. :clap
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

youngster775

I am gonna decide last minuate, and the only thing that will stop me is the weather... "April showers bring May flowers"  :r6y
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Captain

Quote from: youngster775 on January 28, 2011, 11:41:12 PM
...the only thing that will stop me is the weather... "April showers bring May flowers"  :r6y

I agree, that is exactly what I am thinking.  But, that saying is real old, and I don't think it pertains to April any more, more like March, I hope!   ;)

Team Gorgonzola

-Hunter S. Thompson-

Oneup

Thunderhill is generally nice in April.  It's not like Reno.  The biggest problem is getting over the hill.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Team Gorgonzola

Only about a month away....oil change: check!;  tires: check!; new paint: almost check!; much skinnier than last year.......hmmm maybe?!
-Hunter S. Thompson-

dub

Rick Bay (BRA)

Tomorrow I'm gonna request these days off. I'll let you know folks! I'm exciting to see everybody again. Now Thunderhill it is closer for me then for you guys... ;D