Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Zoran

Started by Justin, December 30, 2008, 01:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

I've been in multiple shops here. Looking for service on my new-used dual-sport. 
We got to talking about lap times at VIR. They were impressed with mine.

I mentioned a guy with 20 less horsepower than me who was at least 20 seconds faster than me over 3 miles. A guy that can buzz a friend into turn one and reach over to hit the kill switch. 
As I began to mentioned Twin Works Factory they said "I heard of that guy!. . . Z, something, right?"

If only some angry guy, in the corner smoking a cigarette, could have interrupted.
"I knew him too. . . he's the man who gave me this" and pulled up his sleeve to reveal a sharpened hook for a hand.
"He told me that 'Brakes just make you slower. Dunt facking use dem' .   .   .    and I listened"

z1rider

If only some angry guy, in the corner smoking a cigarette, could interrupt us.
"I knew him too. . . he's the man who gave me this" and pulled up his sleeve to reveal a sharpened hook for a hand.
"He told me that 'Brakes just make you slower. Dunt facking use dem' .   .   .    and I listened"

Has he gone faster on the track? j/k

Justin

Quote from: Rex on December 30, 2008, 07:37:58 PM
No, it was the left hand.
The poor bastard.

Dandelion

Ten facts about Zoran  :D

Zoran doesn't have a starter on his motorcycle.  He simply wills the bike to start.

Zoran never took the NRS.  The NRS took Zoran.

Zoran once swam across the ocean with an SV on his back.  Once in Europe, he rode the SV to Brno, qualified on pole and then swam back home in time for dinner.

BARB gets fined by ZORAN if he doesn't like his lap times.

Zoran can get a 1mm overbore on an SV just by giving it a dirty look.

Zoran doesn't rebuild a motor.  He just yells at it "YOU FAHK!" and it rebuilds itself.

Zoran once exhaled his cigarette on an old motor and it made 84 rwhp.

Zoran once won an edurance race on an empty tak, bald tires, and an empty pack of smokes.  By himself.

Zoran has no windshield wipers on his van because the rain wouldn't dare fall on him.

Zoran has no brakes on his race bike.  Brakes only slow you down.

Justin

When Zoran jumps in the ocean, he doesn't get wet. . .
The ocean gets Zoraned.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

z1rider

Quote from: Justino on December 31, 2008, 12:35:54 AM
The poor bastard.

i guess that's why "you don't mess with the ZORAN!"

cobra23

I met Zoran last night, listened carefully.

These facts are tue I tell you!!

D1NO

Quote from: Rex on January 01, 2009, 09:01:25 AM
Quote from: Justino on December 31, 2008, 12:35:54 AM
The poor bastard.

i guess that's why "you don't mess with the ZORAN!"

LOL... Yup... you sure don't...

Justin

Rumor has it that Zoran bled just one drop onto the ground.  When the blood struck, an oak tree sprouted from the earth.

A DRAGON

OOOHHHHH God  Here we Go!!!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

On his birthday, Zoran randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

Justin

Zoran has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1997 World Series of Poker in Reno, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

n10sive

Quote from: Justino on January 07, 2009, 07:53:41 AM
Zoran has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1997 World Series of Poker in Reno, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

ROFLMAO. That is a good one!

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Yard Sale

Awesome Justino. Zoran persuaded the WSOP to move the 1997 main event from Vegas to Reno.

(Speaking of Poker, I miss taking Russ' money.)