Main Menu

Thursday 02/23/12 ride with me

Started by sparkygixxer, February 21, 2012, 04:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkygixxer

Waz up bitches  ;)
I'm baaaaaack...well kinda.  I have this Thursday off, the weather looks descent and would love to do a ride.  No destination in particular, but was hoping for more than just VC.  Any takers hit me up.
T~

GreenMachine

31* in the morning and 55* in the height of the afternoon?  Brrrr!  I got excited going two miles past the 7-11 on VC highway.  How about that?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

I rode 2 hrs today.  Up and down VC, I was sweating in my winter jacket it was so hot. Come on GM :P

GreenMachine

Not that I could have anyway, but I picked up another new client and we start tomorrow afternoon.  A small industrial Sparks outfit that's expanding operations.

So if anyone's asking, I'm really not going riding tomorrow.   :ca$h
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

At least two are going, me included of course.  Anyone changes their mind we are meeting at 11a in the East Parking lot of the Marina in Sparks where there are some shops like Anchors off Harbour Cove Drive.  Hope to see ya there.  Most likely turn keys by 11:30