Main Menu

[Off Topic] Hey 49ers Faithful

Started by GreenMachine, January 20, 2012, 07:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Who's got it better than us?

<== YouTube Video

01/22/12 Day of Redemption for 01/21/91
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

oldBolt

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

oldBolt

Im convinced it's a conspiracy evolving the gaming industry.    :D
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

GreenMachine

Then Alex Smith was in on it too.  Going into the 4th quarter, there was the distinct impression the last 15 minutes were going to be time in the record books and we were going to witness history.  Everyone in the stands was like, 'just put one more score on the board and we're going to the Superbowl.'  Instead Alex did okay, but his efforts weren't Superbowl worthy.  I think I give that guy more credit than he's due.  This was his moment to shine, to be a superstar and live up to his potential.  Instead, with NY giving him opportunity after opportunity, he was throwing balls into the turf.  I couldn't believe it.  S.F.'s defense was incredible though.  They just couldn't win the game on their own.