Main Menu

Triumph Daytona 675

Started by SaintMichael, June 28, 2011, 02:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintMichael

Does anyone own or know much about the Triumph Daytona 675. I have been watching some youtube vids and love the sound, but I don't know how well they handle on the street.

Any input?
2001 Yamaha R6

Die my dear? Why that's the last thing I'll do. - Groucho Marx

dub

Paging edmunsan to the white courtesy phone.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

TWF

SaintMichael

2001 Yamaha R6

wills

I get to ride each new one we sell, as well as the ones we service. We just sold a 675R which has the Ohlins suspension & speed shifter, sweet little bike. We can add the speed shifter to any Daytona 675 as we did one last week. How do they handle?, as good as any sport bike I have ridden plus there is something unique called midrange power. ;)
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

Tahoebrian5

I rode one around town last year at the demo day. Seem to handle really well but never got a chance to really turn the thing. It seemed kinda slow though.. Do they tame down the demo bikes?
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

SaintMichael

I have plans to hit Freedom Cycle today around 12 or 1 to see how I fit. Looking forward to it
2001 Yamaha R6

wills

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on July 01, 2011, 06:31:44 AM
I rode one around town last year at the demo day. Seem to handle really well but never got a chance to really turn the thing. It seemed kinda slow though.. Do they tame down the demo bikes?
You gotta remember it's a 600, not 1 liter like our bikes. You are spoiled by having a very potent mid range on the CBR. Yes the Daytona has a nice punch up top.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East