Main Menu

What Sign are you born under in the Chinese calendar

Started by A DRAGON, January 04, 2011, 05:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

http://www.chinese.new-year.co.uk/calendar/boar.htm

Thought you might like to know.  I'm always so disappointed in couldn't be something like the Dragon.  No Such luck.   I was born under the year of the Boar.

My son was born under the year of the Tiger  (2010)  Lucky kid. 

Andrew was born under the year of the Snake.

Regina was under the year of the Ox. 

Does yours match your personality????
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Scott

"Tigers are said to be bold and adventurous, and are bestowed with initiative and charm. However, they have a tendency to be risk takers, making them act before they think about the consequences. They tend to make good bosses, explorers or racing drivers."

Wahoo! look out next track day im a TIGER. Gerrrrrrr!
GSX-R600

Team Gorgonzola

Well apparently I am a Rabbit, doesn't really reflect who I am. In the Italian calendar I was born as a "
Prosciutto"  ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Scott

GSX-R600

cobra23

Oxen are born leaders, inspiring confidence in everyone they come into contact with. However, they can be too demanding. Methodical and good with their hands, they make fine surgeons and hairdressers.

Hmmm....

Line up fer yer haircuts gents!!

youngster775

People born in the year of the Snake are romantic and deep-thinking, wise and charming, although they tend to dismiss others too quickly and are a bit stingy with money. Ideal jobs include teaching or psychiatry.
Does that sound like me? LOL!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

A DRAGON

I didn't know snake's could be deep thinking?  As far as teachers.  A snake has only taught me one thing in my life.  I'll never forget.   They are sneaky and they bite
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

jbolt

I'm a horse.
The link above said some good and bad things but I think it's almost kinda acurate.
Funny thing is I'm a buell rider. Their logo is a horse plus wings.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Scott

Quote from: youngster775 on January 06, 2011, 10:47:06 AM
People born in the year of the Snake are romantic and deep-thinking, wise and charming, although they tend to dismiss others too quickly and are a bit stingy with money. Ideal jobs include teaching or psychiatry.

did he say snake? I'm sure he meant squid!
:squidly
GSX-R600

Dragone

Quote from: youngster775 on January 06, 2011, 10:47:06 AM

hahaha, congrats on what you get then!  Wise and charming is good.

I pulled up this option: 
  Dragons tend to be popular individuals who are always full of life and enthusiasm, with a reputation for being fun-loving. They make good priests, artists and politicians.

I like the fun-loving part.

karneybo

Carney

sparkygixxer

It is at all a shocker that I'm a Dragon? Yesssssss. That picture usually takes up the Chinese menu anyhow...LOL 

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Well, for me it's match almost perfect.

I'm Rabbit. This part bellow I agree:  ;D
Rabbits are affectionate, co-operative and pleasant, with lots of friends. But they can get too sentimental and seem superficial. Ideal careers areas include law, diplomacy or the stage.

But this one here, I don't think so...  :-\
Famous people born in the Year Of The Rabbit:
Germaine Greer, Neil Sedaka, Francis Ford Coppola, Nanette Newman

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750