Main Menu

What I want for Xmass

Started by Team Gorgonzola, November 17, 2010, 12:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobra23

What Combo??

I just saw the girl...was there something else :|)??

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: cobra23 on November 21, 2010, 06:15:09 PM
What Combo??

I just saw the girl...was there something else :|)??

hahahaha
You're right!!!
In fact it is a big "brazilian machine"

A DRAGON

That lady has some hips on her.   OOOOHHHHH   LLLLLLaaaaaaa  I like that to.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

Quote from: Scott on November 18, 2010, 12:12:05 PM
lets all just race electric unicycles instead

That's going to be the longest stoppie ever ridden
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

After taking a second look at the aforementioned "Unicycle"/ "Stoppie rider"....... one cannot help but notice the unit actually has two wheels placed in the X axis parallel to each other.

This phonominum has me in a cunundrum.. very simular to the time I remember of when the two snow skis became one; thus creating the mutant skier ..often refered to as a "snowboarder". The mutant moved forward in the Y axis facing the X direction.

This issue nearly caused a civil war at most Washington state Ski areas as the two parties began claiming ski runs to themselves...many foul words exchanged.. a few scuffles..some "intentional accidents".....finally peace was reached as the Olympics started to recognize the "mutant sport". Medals were given out for the aireal feats performed in a totally new stretch of real estate at the ski area....I believe it is  known as the ".5 pipe". The Mutants were here to stay. A phrase was born..."Shread".

I am now worried many good motorcycle riders will switch to the new unit, thereby actually riding the wrong direction, as they will be moving forward on two wheels whilst wearing their pants low rider style, and those long ass Santa Claus style knit caps. Then there is the chrome chain that always seems to dangle about whilst drifting along that curvy road. Those large belt buckles which of course the Cowboys started wearing back when men were men, and two skis were proper. The Mutants turned the buckle into a fashion thing......... rather than an award for nearly getting killed while riding that 8 seconds of wild bull. Back then "Shread" had a complete and literal meaning.

What does all this mean? Where is motorcycling headed?

Street Vibrations?    ;D                 

A DRAGON

Wow could you imagine one of those with a Harley Motor.   You couldn't stay on it at a light :rotflmao
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

jlavallee

Quote from: cobra23 on November 30, 2010, 08:26:29 PM
After taking a second look at the aforementioned "Unicycle"/ "Stoppie rider"....... one cannot help but notice the unit actually has two wheels placed in the X axis parallel to each other.

This phonominum has me in a cunundrum.. very simular to the time I remember of when the two snow skis became one; thus creating the mutant skier ..often refered to as a "snowboarder". The mutant moved forward in the Y axis facing the X direction.

This issue nearly caused a civil war at most Washington state Ski areas as the two parties began claiming ski runs to themselves...many foul words exchanged.. a few scuffles..some "intentional accidents".....finally peace was reached as the Olympics started to recognize the "mutant sport". Medals were given out for the aireal feats performed in a totally new stretch of real estate at the ski area....I believe it is  known as the ".5 pipe". The Mutants were here to stay. A phrase was born..."Shread".

I am now worried many good motorcycle riders will switch to the new unit, thereby actually riding the wrong direction, as they will be moving forward on two wheels whilst wearing their pants low rider style, and those long ass Santa Claus style knit caps. Then there is the chrome chain that always seems to dangle about whilst drifting along that curvy road. Those large belt buckles which of course the Cowboys started wearing back when men were men, and two skis were proper. The Mutants turned the buckle into a fashion thing......... rather than an award for nearly getting killed while riding that 8 seconds of wild bull. Back then "Shread" had a complete and literal meaning.

What does all this mean? Where is motorcycling headed?

Street Vibrations?    ;D                 

Ah, the old mono skis and first snowboards. I was racing back when those things first came out. I was actually not horrible on the old ski boot equipped ones. They made learning to play on the mountain easier but forever ruined runs for skiiers everywhere but at places like Alta in UT where "Gays on trays" are banned and "Pricks on sticks" rule!