Main Menu

TOS question

Started by Mike, July 11, 2010, 10:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Why was the TOS tread locked with no real answer?

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Mike on July 11, 2010, 10:19:56 AM
Why was the TOS tread locked with no real answer?

The topic is been discussed.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

ThrottleAddict

I saw no answer to the question. I would like also to see an answer of what member are allowed to post...  I did find the name calling uncalled for by the way...

rick07r6

It's a shame that it's going down like this. Would be great if both clubs could just coexist and support RFRT without the pettiness.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: rick07r6 on July 11, 2010, 04:30:22 PM
It's a shame that it's going down like this. Would be great if both clubs could just coexist and support RFRT without the pettiness.

That's what I am saying. Check the other club board for a discussion.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Suckerpunch

I would like to know, What is TOS?
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)*****(@)

1999 TL1000R

ThrottleAddict

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 11, 2010, 05:52:40 PM
Quote from: rick07r6 on July 11, 2010, 04:30:22 PM

That's what I am saying. Check the other club board for a discussion.

Yes Rick, that is what we are trying to work out. The discussion can be found in the forum of SBK775.com for anyone that is interested.

A DRAGON

I locked the thread because I'm  sick of all the petty bullsh*^. The answer to the question was answered. Just use common sense. It's that simple. If another club supports us we will support them.

Berka Boy. Throttleaddict.Why is it you only come on the site to start some mess? Are you afraid to let us know your name? There's 2 questions you can answer.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

youngster775

Quote from: Suckerpunch on July 11, 2010, 06:47:56 PM
I would like to know, What is TOS?
terms of service. what can can and cant say or do on the site.
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

ThrottleAddict

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 11, 2010, 07:33:05 PM
I locked the thread because I'm  sick of all the petty bullsh*^. The answer to the question was answered. Just use common sense. It's that simple. If another club supports us we will support them.

Berka Boy. Throttleaddict.Why is it you only come on the site to start some mess? Are you afraid to let us know your name? There's 2 questions you can answer.

Everyone on here knows who I am, your admins, Alberto, I'm sure that includes you, you don't need to play games. My name is Luke, my wife is Caroline. You know me and all my points of view come directly from my personal experiance from my time in the SSA.

As far as me only coming to this site to start a mess, you are incorrect. I have not started a thread here. Just commented on already open threads. Has anything I have said on here been false or malicious. Have I broken any of the rules? Have I called names?

I am here because I want to hear some answers so we can work out what sort of relationship SSA will have with SBK775 in the future. We post all your events on our forum and do not ask our members to choose sides.

So you say you don't support people who dont support the SSA. But our board supports your activities. We have threads for your events. Roll calls for them. A few of our members come to your bike nights. I even showed up to your track day to support my friends that were there. You walked into our area said hello to the person standing next to me and then snubbed me. So far it has seemed to be one sided support. I would like to work through our differences and 'play nicely in the sand box'. It is true the SSA does not offer what many of us longed for as a club and something new was formed. That doesn't mean we are boycotting anything or anyone.

So I have layed it out for you Jerome. Would you like to make your stand publicly for us all to hear?    

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: ThrottleAddict on July 11, 2010, 09:23:14 PM
I locked the thread because I'm  sick of all the petty bullsh*^. The answer to the question was answered. Just use common sense. It's that simple. If another club supports us we will support them.

Everyone on here knows who I am, your admins, Alberto, I'm sure that includes you, you don't need to play games. My name is Luke, my wife is Caroline. You know me and all my points of view come directly from my personal experiance from my time in the SSA.

As far as me only coming to this site to start a mess, you are incorrect. I have not started a thread here. Just commented on already open threads. Has anything I have said on here been false or malicious. Have I broken any of the rules? Have I called names?

I am here because I want to hear some answers so we can work out what sort of relationship SSA will have with SBK775 in the future. We post all your events on our forum and do not ask our members to choose sides.

So you say you don't support people who dont support the SSA. But our board supports your activities. We have threads for your events. Roll calls for them. A few of our members come to your bike nights. I even showed up to your track day to support my friends that were there. You walked into our area said hello to the person standing next to me and then snubbed me. So far it has seemed to be one sided support. I would like to work through our differences and 'play nicely in the sand box'. It is true the SSA does not offer what many of us longed for as a club and something new was formed. That doesn't mean we are boycotting anything or anyone.

So I have layed it out for you Jerome. Would you like to make your stand publicly for us all to hear?    

It's funny, Jerome mentioned at the last track day, that he came to the pit where you where an salute someone, than looked at you and you turned away....
As far as coming to our events; at the track day, who participated was either SSA, from out of town, or just independent; meaning they frequent multiple club boards and are personal friend of club members from everywhere. I don't remember seeing any of the core members of your club (and you were there for you own reason, not to support us) was there a boycott or just a coincidence?!. Our bike night are open to anyone. Some of your members are offensive and vehemently oppose any support (in writing) toward this organizations thus making your board not very friendly. We are not posting any of our events to your site, and have not ask to do so for now. Things are not resolved and the continuing challenge is not going to help either. After a very long discussion on your board, here we are talking about the same things. If you have a personal issue with Jerome then address him NOT on this board but privately.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

ThrottleAddict

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 11, 2010, 09:54:53 PM

It's funny, Jerome mentioned at the last track day, that he came to the pit where you where an salute someone, than looked at you and you turned away....
As far as coming to our events; at the track day, who participated was either SSA, from out of town, or just independent; meaning they frequent multiple club boards and are personal friend of club members from everywhere. I don't remember seeing any of the core members of your club (and you were there for you own reason, not to support us) was there a boycott or just a coincidence?!. Our bike night are open to anyone. Some of your members are offensive and vehemently oppose any support (in writing) toward this organizations thus making your board not very friendly. We are not posting any of our events to your site, and have not ask to do so for now. Things are not resolved and the continuing challenge is not going to help either. After a very long discussion on your board, here we are talking about the same things. If you have a personal issue with Jerome then address him NOT on this board but privately.

I do not recall, looking away but I guess that is a matter perception. You came up to me and said hello and I said hello back. I have no money to be riding track days, nor do I have tires that could accomidate a track day. I will probably not be riding our own track day. what ever my person reasons are for not riding don't matter. We are talking about clubs, not personal fews. SBK775 supports other clubs. I don't want your opinion nor Jeromes. I want the boards stance on the subject. Thats it. I find some of your members to be offensive as well and vehementy oppose support of our club (deleting/editing posts) those issues in our boards. so I think we should leave that alone. You may not be posting your events, but we are not deleting your events either. Things are not resolved and can not be resolved until we get answers. My issues are not personal to Jerome or you or any other member of SSA. It is with the dodging of answers from the exec(s) about board policy. I will not be making personal calls, it is a board issue therefore should be settled as a board matter.

Mike

I opened this tread to get a simple answer not to start bickering back and forth again.
You may lock or delete now. 

Thanks 

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996

A DRAGON

Quote from: ThrottleAddict on July 11, 2010, 09:23:14 PM

So I have layed it out for you Jerome. Would you like to make your stand publicly for us all to hear?  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: TOS question
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 10:54:39 pm »
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove Split TopicSplit Topic
Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 11, 2010, 09:54:53 pm

I do not recall, looking away but I guess that is a matter perception. You came up to me and said hello and I said hello back. I have no money to be riding track days, nor do I have tires that could accomidate a track day. I will probably not be riding our own track day. what ever my person reasons are for not riding don't matter. We are talking about clubs, not personal fews. SBK775 supports other clubs. I don't want your opinion nor Jeromes. I want the boards stance on the subject. Thats it. I find some of your members to be offensive as well and vehementy oppose support of our club (deleting/editing posts) those issues in our boards. so I think we should leave that alone. You may not be posting your events, but we are not deleting your events either. Things are not resolved and can not be resolved until we get answers. My issues are not personal to Jerome or you or any other member of SSA. It is with the dodging of answers from the exec(s) about board policy. I will not be making personal calls, it is a board issue therefore should be settled as a board matter.

Luke I really didn't it was you. I heard it was you. But I don't like to assume.

Why is it now you want to talk? You had 4 months to have some dialog with me. And you chose not to say a word about it. You come on the SSA board to start Mess. Like this TOS question you need to know. It's so childish I hate wasting my time with things I took care of in the 3rd Grade. If you need some answers come to the General Meeting on Saturday August 14th at 11:00am at La Vecchia. I'll be more than Happy to answer anything you want to know.  I'd love to see you again. ;D ;D

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

ThrottleAddict

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 12, 2010, 09:23:28 PM
Luke I really didn't it was you. I heard it was you. But I don't like to assume.

Why is it now you want to talk? You had 4 months to have some dialog with me. And you chose not to say a word about it. You come on the SSA board to start Mess. Like this TOS question you need to know. It's so childish I hate wasting my time with things I took care of in the 3rd Grade. If you need some answers come to the General Meeting on Saturday August 14th at 11:00am at La Vecchia. I'll be more than Happy to answer anything you want to know.  I'd love to see you again. ;D ;D

I'm really not here trying to start a mess on your board Jerome. I have obviously been busy with other things rescently. But having an answer to this question is important to me, as a member of the board at a new club I would like to have a working relationship with the SSA. Most of us do. I was unaware that a date has been set for a general meeting. I hope I will be able to make it. I want this mess as sorted out as you do.