Main Menu

Try Your Favorite Triumph, Demos Here

Started by wills, April 18, 2010, 08:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills

The Triumph demo truck will be at Freedom Cycle April 30th and May 1st. You can ride any of your favorite models during these 2 days. This is a great way to try out a new bike.
http://www.freedomcyclereno.com/
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

GreenMachine

Perhaps, but where is Freedom Cycle?  I have yet to find this illusive shop.  Is there building like that tail back you bought yesterday.  When people try to find their unlisted building it collapses behind some desert brush?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

wills

Quote from: GreenMachine on April 18, 2010, 08:26:21 AM
Perhaps, but where is Freedom Cycle?  I have yet to find this illusive shop.  Is there building like that tail back you bought yesterday.  When people try to find their unlisted building it collapses behind some desert brush?

You almost made it yesterday ::) Just keep going torwards the Sport House.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

wills

Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

XIII

I'm gonna take Kim to one of these dates (Friday most likely) so she can try out the bonneville. She loves that bike.

ChrisM

i want the street triple R.  i have a newish cbr 1k and it's boring on the street (edit.. just noticed it's identical to the one in the OPs avatar), and i'm too slow to ride it well around the track so a 600 or sv will replace it for track duty and the triumph will be the new street toy.

any of those going to be around? whats the otd price?

n10sive

those triples are pretty squatty and the riding position almost looks fetal to me LOL
If you have a long body or legs, might not be real comfy.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

ChrisM

i've put a few hundred miles on a speed triple and liked it, put 20,000 total across 2 svs and got along fine with those as well, but i've yet to ride the street triple, only sit on it.

i'm not compact at 6'1, but my cbr set up with rearsets and woodcraft clip ons is a pretty compact unit.  it makes for a very uncomfortable road bike.  the wide bars and upright vibe of the speed triple i road was pretty likeable.

oldBolt

I have a S3 and I feel its sits high, wheel base seems small but I have never had a issue with it. (But then I ride like what I am a beginner) Good bike for tall individuals.  I agree with not using the cbr as a daily bike, my 600rr has a much more argressive riding position than my S3.  Love to try the rocket, might go both days and ride them all.
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

wills

Don't forget, the demos are here Friday & Saturday. Stop by and try one out!
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

A DRAGON

I truly want to try one. I'll be there one of those days. If the Fiance ( I hope I spelled it Right ) will let me have a few hours to go. She always says sure you go. Then I get the phone call. When are you coming home.

I really like the crew at Freedom Cycles their pretty good to us. Their parts Dept. is pretty good to. I've purchased a few things over there last year. My cool vest for those hot days works so good. If you think you want one. Don't wait. They really work. Very Very happy with mine.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

youngster775

Quote from: A DRAGON on April 26, 2010, 11:20:48 PM
If the Fiance ( I hope I spelled it Right ) will let me have a few hours to go.

CONGRADS!  :o.... tying the knot!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Justin

Quote from: youngster775 on April 26, 2010, 11:32:34 PM
Quote from: A DRAGON on April 26, 2010, 11:20:48 PM
If the Fiance ( I hope I spelled it Right ) will let me have a few hours to go.

CONGRADS!  :o.... tying the knot!
CONGRATULATIONS! 
Anyone else find it strange that we learn of this in a 'Triumph Demo' post?

dmh2000

I bought an 07 speed triple there. very happy with it and Freedom Cycle.  And check out the MV Agustas while you are there.
dave