Main Menu

trackday schedule for SSA?

Started by com3, January 18, 2010, 10:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

com3

i heard good news...april = RFR reopening! whoo hoooo!!!   i hope you guys run a buncha days up there, cause i miss the shit outta RFR!

Justin

more pictures of my pretty paint job please!   i'm so pretty! Oh so pretty!

(ZipbyU did such an awesome job on my bike and the price was awesome in case anyone is looking)

99 900ss duc

Quote from: Justino on January 19, 2010, 11:43:08 PM
more pictures of my pretty paint job please!   i'm so pretty! Oh so pretty!

(ZipbyU did such an awesome job on my bike and the price was awesome in case anyone is looking)

got 2 more from zipbyu coming soon

Justin

zipbyu should have his own section in the pits at RFR, so he can display all his work.

You know what's also cool about zipbyu?  He's a good guy.

Next we gotta get some sick airbrushing from Grafikair, mike C.

RedLeader

Quote from: Justino on January 20, 2010, 07:28:34 PM
zipbyu should have his own section in the pits at RFR, so he can display all his work.

You know what's also cool about zipbyu?  He's a good guy.

I'll +1 that... Myron is definitely a good guy and does great work to boot.
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

zipbyu

Aww... thanks guys. :-*  Where did this tread take a corner to me.  I have 4 bikes lined up right now but like the off season, I only half of bike in my hands right now with all the time in the world.  I am sure that they will all come at once.
If you liked your bike post something, maybe a picture on a
thread.
Here is a before picture of Jeromes gsxr750 tank before I got to in.  Jerome never saw this.

during process.............

CptnHornblower

Quote from: Justino on January 19, 2010, 11:43:08 PM
more pictures of my pretty paint job please!   i'm so pretty! Oh so pretty!

What's the next line? Something about witty and gay?
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

CptnHornblower

I knew I should never had admitted to knowing the words!  :)
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.