Main Menu

Wedding Day

Started by Justin, October 04, 2009, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Yes, best  of the best for you and your new wife. Now take it easy.....and hurry up!! ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

D1NO

Wishing you all the happiness life can bring... Congratulations!

now where's the reception  ;D

dearmash

Justin

it is a mitzvah to have found her, harold.  Marrying Monique has filled me with such a sense of relief.  I never expected to feel that emotion, but I sure am pleased.
thanks everyone.  the festivities will occur after all of the moving and transition occurs.

in other words:  after she is totally trapped

n10sive

you know...they say a woman can tell about her husband by the friends he keeps. I don't know whether it is good or bad that she skipped this step before the wedding...but I think she'll be happy. Well...with some of us anyways :D  :D  ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

CONGRATS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im very happy for you.... sad for all the gay/bi guys cause u looked damn good in that pink shirt but im sure Monique will enjoy it as well....

Best Wishes!!!! your friend always,

Tom
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

reno240sx

RedLeader

Justin- Chad told me about the wedding last night, congrats. Somehow, with Chad being there, I'm surprised there was no sort of helmet cam or something... it seems so fitting.
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

A DRAGON

Yeah I was waiting for the helmet cam myself. Oh well guess we'll just have to do it again once she trapped. Looking forward to the reception Justino.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Dragone

Congrats Justino.  Wish ya the best

Justin

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Justin

we're totally psyched.   Things would be even better if she was already relocated.  Thanksgiving seems far away

dearmash

Beautiful location man.  very nice choice

Rick Bay (BRA)