Main Menu

Yellow r6 race bike "stolen"

Started by zipbyu, August 18, 2009, 09:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zipbyu

It was stolen from the north valleys the night following the last SSA track day. Keep a look out for it. It's a 2003 R6 race bike.
Thanks, Myron

Justin

scots steering damper?
perelli sticker front forks (i expect decals wold be removed)
and the exhaust manufacturer name is blacked out.
Do I have that right?

zipbyu

Yes and Pensake rear shock, woodcraft engine cover and clamp-ons, cgr levers.  That is all the stuff that is worth anything.  Dude and my Baxter wheel chock too......bastards..

n10sive

did you post this over at BARF just in case it shows up in the Bay Area or someone parting it out at AFM races? (not saying a racer stole it, but the parts would be useful there)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Yeah, you should definitely post it over there if you haven't.

Pssst...it's Penske. I'm still crying btw......  :'(

Adiggity

zipbyu

zipbyu

The scotts damper on craigslist is not mine but it is the same.  The one on my bike was more silver because the sun fade.  Thanks for some quick responce ;) I feel like I told the right people.

weavefish

i try and search the regulars.... hope u get it back.... and heaven forbid i should find the guy/guys/gals before the cops do.... id like to get into heaven
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Team Gorgonzola

Save some for us, one thing I hate is thieves, I would personally love to apply Muslim law on them: hands chopped for thieves!!! >:( >:( >:(
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

zipbyu

Still have not found.   :P  It was stolen on my birthday. :'(

Please dont repost anything on this.  Please let it go to the back.  I reposted it for a reminder.