Main Menu

VIR (my first video)

Started by Justin, March 28, 2009, 10:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

I hope you guys enjoy the small video.  It's no "big budget production" like Yard Sale's
First day out in 5 months, first time on the north course.  I'll should be approaching Matt Mladin course record in a couple months ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0jbse9Cq4A&feature=channel_page

Or try this one

http://www.facebook.com/v/62147868119

Mike Cullen

Highlander

Same here the site asked for a log in but no clip.
I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.
E.A.Poe

Justin

n10sive

schweeeet! Looks like a fun track! That ribbon section looks fun
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

nvgixxer

You're lookin' good lad! NICE riding!

2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

dmh2000

but what are those tall brown things sticking up blocking your view. oh, those are trees! not used to seeing those around here.

who was driving the camera? they did a good job
dave

trent

Cool video Justino thanks for sharing. With the amount of time Im spending in So Cal right now I should have one from Willow springs up soon.
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

zipbyu

Looks fun, I bet you had a good time.  PAINT YOUR DAM BIKE ALREADY!
myron

Justin

At the 1:18 mark you get a good view of the three story hotel that I slept in the previous night. Left of the hotel is the cart track, behind the camera is the autocross/skidpad.  They've got very fancy townhomes that can be rented, also. They are past the bridge alongside the "climbing s's"

the track map is too large to post. . . so here's a link if you are interested.
http://www.virclub.com/the-track/

dmh2000

Quote from: zipbyu on March 29, 2009, 11:11:17 AM
myron

the latest Super Streetbike has an article on a bike that was vinyl wrapped. i think that is the wave of the future. there is at least one place in Reno that is doing vinyl wrapping of bikes. they claimed it was about $1K for what looks pretty cool. how does that compare to a full paint job on a race fairing?
dave

Mike Cullen

Justin

Quote from: dmh2000 on March 29, 2009, 06:03:28 PM
Quote from: zipbyu on March 29, 2009, 11:11:17 AM
myron

the latest Super Streetbike has an article on a bike that was vinyl wrapped. i think that is the wave of the future. there is at least one place in Reno that is doing vinyl wrapping of bikes. they claimed it was about $1K for what looks pretty cool. how does that compare to a full paint job on a race fairing?
ZIPbyU paints his own bike. . . but I know I can send my bodywork out to get painted (3 color scheme) for 600ish.
You could just bring it to an auto body shop and have them hit it with whatever color they're using on a car.
I bet you can get that for 200 if you did your own prep.

D1NO

zipbyu

it was about $1K for what looks pretty cool. how does that compare to a full paint job on a race fairing?

About twice the price.