Main Menu

MotoGP Valencia Spain Make your picks NOW!

Started by A DRAGON, October 22, 2008, 03:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrgurl

I didn't make any picks - just watched the race. So I don't have to worry about winning   ;D  lol
What can I say...I'm just a silly girl on a not so silly bike.

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on October 29, 2008, 11:34:20 PM
Dave you have to pic the winner. Then your picks matter we have to narrow down the field somehow. Does Valentino Know he's going to win? Does Stoner Know he's going to win? We all know one of them will win. But the fun part is who's 3rd of 4th or 5th.
You also get another chance to win if you pic the hole shot. If you tie. Then it reverts back to picking the winner. We can't split a gallon of oil.
If you make it to complicated I just don't have time for it. Just want to have some fun.

This just confuses me..... you get another chance to win? Who does? Everyone who picks the hole shot wins? Or just the people who pick the winner and the hole shot? Is the hole shot one contest and the top 5 picks another or are they all the same? Please splain....

Oh, and what do you mean you can't split a gallon of oil? I have some quart containers that we could pour it into.  ;D

A DRAGON

WiseASS.  The hole shot is another pic. But It comes with the winner of the race. If you don't have the winner picked. You don't have a chance of the holeshot. Unless No one has the name you picked. ( Pedrosa! was picked by only 1 person )  I have to create a tie breaker.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

crzydog

Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

oldBolt

May I suggest that we post what the games is again for the new season.  All this is making me confused.  May be a new thread where we can suggest rules / criteria to the game.  I liked Justino's weighted game, five picks make sense and maybe the hole shot is just another chance at first?  A Dragon we know your doing a lot so it may make sense to re-define the game and vote on it for next season and even pick a lottery master for this who will talley the picks and award the winner?  A lot of people would like to be more involved, so here is there chance.

We could get everybody's suggestions and then do a poll on what every one would like to play.
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

jlavallee

I'll go along with whatever rules are decided. As long as we know what the rules are it's fine. God knows I like getting free oil but it's more for fun than anything else. ;)

Justin

Quote from: Justino on October 23, 2008, 07:22:36 AM
OK, here goes.
1. Zoran
2. Lance
3. Andy
4. Eric
5. Alan

holeshot: Pedrosa

So I didn't win???

Adiggity

Quote from: Justino on November 02, 2008, 06:20:33 AM
So I didn't win???
According to my interpretation of the rules, you actually did win. Nice work Justino. Does Fed Ex ship gallons of oil. I don't know if we can trust UPS to get it there in one piece!

CBR Dave

According to my interpretation of the rules, you actually did win. Nice work Justino. Does Fed Ex ship gallons of oil. I don't know if we can trust UPS to get it there in one piece!
[/quote]

Ha Ha.  Where do think Jerome gets the oil in the first place. :D

A DRAGON

UHHHHHH  Sorry you have to be able to pic up your prize at bike night or be able to come and pick it up. That was one of the first rules I made up. Sorry Justino :-\
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750