Main Menu

Meet a U.K. Rider - Markleeville

Started by GreenMachine, June 17, 2018, 11:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Similar format to Monday's ride.  Meet at the south departure Maverik Country store at ~9:30 AM.  We'll depart once all the RSVP individuals arrive.  Format will be similar to one of our typical Sunday rides: ride, lunch, determine if we ride back via Lake Tahoe or VC.  I'm thinking probably east shore Lake Tahoe.

RSVP by posting up that you're in for this ride.

Should be a hoot!  Pace will probably be C. :chilling
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

:hangover  And I don't stutter!  :laughing

Meeting at Java Jungle at 9:30, KSU at 10:00. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

The title of the thread is "Meet a U.K. Rider" but then you don't go on to give any further details? What is that about?
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

That's because this thread was a continuation of yesterday's UK rider thread.  Dragon was there with us both days. 

The UK rider's gf asked me what happened during the two rides, because he was going to need detoxing  :spank, not from the alcohol, because there was none, but from the experience itself of meeting two degenerate SSA riders.  We were a bad influence on him and from Dragon's and my mutual meeting with Angelika a few years ago, I apparently have a lisp.  :laughing

Damn, I wished their flight wasn't leaving before WSBK.  They wanted to go to that too and would have been the life of the party.  Good times!