Main Menu

Overnight Coastal ride this weekend

Started by A DRAGON, June 05, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I'm really madd l missed Green Machines 2nd Iron Butt Ride to the coast.  I'm really Jonesing to ride HWY 1 BEFORE LAGUNA SECA.  Father's day weekend isn't an option either.  Plus can we ever get to many rides to HWY 1?  I don't think so!!!

So, I'm heading to the coast this weekend by the seat of my pants.  Leave Saturday morning, come back on Sunday.  After this long winter. Baby l just wanna ride. I think we can find something for the Saturday night inland No problem.  Taking my Aprilia. She's really been bugging me.  Just an overnight to start off the season.  Any takers?   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Got the itch to try out the newly resurfaced hwy 36?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

This is me literally thinking about it and forgetting something.  I'll need to get someone to watch some dogs I was asked to care for briefly.  If I can manage to do that, I could probably go.  Otherwise, there's no way.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

WELL DO WHAT YOU CAN.  WE DEFINITELY HAVE TO RIDE THE COAST A FEW TIMES FIRST PART OF THE YEAR. 
THEN AGAIN.  LET'S DO IT AGAIN AFTER WSBK. FIRST PART OF JULY.   :redbike2 :redbike2 :redbike2
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

Yo G.  Let's go through Redding first. What you think?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750