Main Menu

Street Vibrations Spring Rally 2018

Started by Vegasrider, June 04, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegasrider

GreenMachine

Maybe.  When is the slow race event you're in starting?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Anyone
Quote from: GreenMachine on June 05, 2018, 08:36:17 AM
Maybe.  When is the slow race event you're in starting?

"Anyone go down?" "Go" as in past tense. It already happened. You missed it.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Ha, I missed that.  I would assume, as with most posts, it's a future-tense thing. 

I guess I won't go down now.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Vegasrider

Yes, it's over.  I performed live twice on Friday evening and once Saturday evening.  Went 4-0 against the motor units. 

GreenMachine

Back on top!  Good for you!  Was the picture from last year.  Looks like he has the better of you thus far.

Vegasrider

Quote from: GreenMachine on June 05, 2018, 08:34:16 PM
Back on top!  Good for you!  Was the picture from last year.  Looks like he has the better of you thus far.

It was taken by Quick Throttle Magazine, never heard of them before.  You are correct, the picture has me losing, but I eventually slowed down and he passed me.  It was a pretty competative race, he ended up putting his foot down on both occasions.  This is the same guy who dumped his bike against me a couple of years ago.  And he took 4th place last year in Vegas during the Southwest Police Motor Competition against a huge field so he's good.  Just not good enough to beat me.