Main Menu

Bike Night July 15th Fallon-Reno

Started by Noleftturn, July 14, 2008, 07:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Here are some pics of everyone who joined us last night for the wonderful food and raffle  ;D

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

weavefish

Quote from: Oneup on July 16, 2008, 09:49:31 AM
I can't believe I missed that!!! >:(

im saying the same thing  :'( no fair... where was the heads up  :'(
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

Quote from: dragonfly on July 16, 2008, 08:22:14 AM
Here are some of the photos from bike night of the ladies ;D

all i see is red x's...... no pictures :'(
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Noleftturn

Going with everyone elses reply can't belive i missed that!

MotoPutz

The hosting site is down for the pics, they should be up a little later.

Oneup

That might have been worth the three hour drive.

It was nice of Zoran to bring his bike to bike night! ;D

n10sive

Quote from: Oneup on July 16, 2008, 11:06:02 AM

Wouldn't you if you knew there were going to be twenty teenage girls sitting on it?  ::) :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

reno240sx

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 16, 2008, 04:42:26 AM
Yeah where were out fallon boys tonight. We sure had a great time. Free gas sure is cool. Congrats again Peter you deserved the Track Day. I really enjoyed seeing everyone again :)

Thanks Jerome. I'm looking forward to getting back out there on the 27th and kicking that corner's ass!

Adiggity

Quote from: Oneup on July 16, 2008, 11:06:02 AM
I see 2 of those yellow turds there. One is Zoran's (164) the other is a new addition to Jerome's stable.(the one with all the ladies surrounding it)

Adiggity

Quote from: Noleftturn on July 15, 2008, 09:09:06 PM
Yeah sorry bout not making it everyone made it home safe though.

Sorry to hear of y'alls troubles. Glad you guys made it home safe though. How's the bike?

Oneup

Quote from: Adiggity on July 16, 2008, 01:53:14 PM
I see 2 of those yellow turds there. One is Zoran's (164) the other is a new addition to Jerome's stable.(the one with all the ladies surrounding it)

Both bikes still say Zoran on them.  Must still belong to Zoran.

TWF

Quote from: n10sive on July 16, 2008, 12:49:18 PM

Wouldn't you if you knew there were going to be twenty teenage girls sitting on it?  ::) :D
I missed that part.Jerome got all juice,probably still home with head on seat :)

weavefish

Quote from: Adiggity on July 16, 2008, 01:54:46 PM
Sorry to hear of y'alls troubles. Glad you guys made it home safe though. How's the bike?

it wasnt our bike. a guy we know was riding the edge of the road and hit a huge pothole wich pushed him onto the shoulder and when he tried to bring it back on the road (off the dirt shoulder) it slid sideways and he hit a dirt wall. he and the bike were fine (the damage was mostly cosmetic) but he broke his front brake lever so we didnt think it was safe to ride up over the mountains with him not haveing front brakes. so me and dan followed him home to make sure he got there safe.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Noleftturn

And as weavefish posted that i had just wrote the same paragraph.  He beat me to it.