Main Menu

july 12 ride

Started by buell12r, July 11, 2008, 05:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buell12r

thinking of going up to La Port down to Grass Vally back up through Downiville and home

meet up at starbucks at 9:30

anyone up for it? or does anyone ride in nice weather any more

buell12r

greate ride why doesent anyone else ride that road?  from Quency to La Porte the road is 30 mi of greate turns, sceanery, the serfice is good, and hardly any traffic.  after La porte the serfice is a little rough but passable.  grass vally, through downiville is greate so we went back that way. 

you guys missed out

n10sive

was at the track...no cows, no sand, good road, no cages, squirrels, Deer or any other hazards accept the occasional track squid :)

Got to see the Z man ride his 1k today and that was a treat!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

MotoPutz

Sorry I missed the ride Ian. I had really wanted to take that with you.

A DRAGON

Spoke with some of the club members to night. Hope to get out there more often. It's really hard to stay off the Track. But the streed is where we're from want to keep up on our Sunday rides. I will miss this up coming weekend ride. Going to Monterey for the GP. See everyone who goes there and at Giani's Pizza on Friday Night.
We will also have our Swim ride on Sunday August 3rd for sure I'll be there. I hope your coming on the Swim ride Jim.
Wow I can't believe I just mention August :'( That means the season is almost over........ What was I thinking.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750