Main Menu

Last Tuesday's bike night

Started by Justin, July 09, 2008, 01:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvgixxer

Quote from: buell12r on July 11, 2008, 05:28:25 AM
at first,when I missed bike night, I felt bad.  but after reading this I don't feel that bad.  see ya next week
I'm with you Ian! Sounds to me like a guy would have to be watchin' his rear end down there at bike night. Whew.....who would have thunk it, eh?  ;D ;D
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

n10sive

I tell ya guys...pink shirts...lot's of scooters...what is this world coming too! I thought I pulled up into the Sierra Scooter Association last week! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Quote from: nvgixxer on July 11, 2008, 06:59:24 AM
Sounds to me like a guy would have to be watchin' his rear end down there at bike night. 

Only if Jerome is around. He's a total rear end guy. Where do you think the brown for UPS came from?  :-X

Dandelion

I particularly enjoyed the shocker of nipple piercings  ;)

Justin

yeah, d.  the piercings are curve-ball for many people.  Truth be told, I can't wait for Lara to come back from Brazil so I can feel like a man. I miss the old me. The 'non-cross-dressing' me. 

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

You see what you miss when you have to work?  You should sell that place, retire and just hang out with us at the track.

Noleftturn

lol this thread is still hillarious a week later

A DRAGON

I did not advocate that behavior by our MC.
Yeah I'm a rear end guy and that's no lie. What does that have to do with a mannurse wearing a pink shirt?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

MotoPutz

You know you liked it...  ;D