Main Menu

RFR Configuration preference

Started by Adiggity, June 12, 2008, 10:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

CBR Dave

Quote from: scotinexcile on June 12, 2008, 11:56:14 AM
What about running A in the reverse direction to go up the slide?  ;)

Not sure how difficult coming down the Hoot and Hollar would be?

I have ran the hoot backwards, and it was fun.  I could see a lot of people washing out the front end there.  You have have your braking done before you drop off the last left hander. As far as turn 19.  Cant be any worse than Button willow.  I thought there were a lot of turn worker stations that were right in the impact zone.

Adiggity

Quote from: CBR Dave on June 15, 2008, 12:19:21 PM
   As far as turn 19.  Cant be any worse than Button willow.  I thought there were a lot of turn worker stations that were right in the impact zone.
Really? Like where? Turn 19 has a wall on the outside of the turn. If you crash anywhere in that turn you will hit the wall....unless you high side coming out.

russtman

Any final decision as to what config or configurations will be run for the upcoming track day 0r track days?????????????????????????????????????  :-\
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Adiggity

Just for you, we're running H    :D

Joke. It looks like the majority wants to run C. So that will more than likely be the one we run.

Dragone

"C" here as well.  Just looking at T19 does not look very pleasant.

Justin

zipbyu

I still say run it "c" back wards.  In general people don't like change, this is a new concept.  Lets challange our skills, this is why we ride in the first place.  The trackdays from some of the other "big ones" have been light.  Maybe we should mix it up a little, even for a half day or so.  No other organizations seem to be.  If I have a vagina I might also be afraid of the hoot and holler backwards, but I love the "C" the best and I could not eat pizza everyday.

JENX!!!

C backwards sounds very interesting.... ::)
why not run regular c saturday and then backwards sunday?
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

Quote from: JENX!!! on July 18, 2008, 09:43:59 PM
why not run regular c saturday and then backwards sunday?

prolly cause not everyone is doing both days...
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Justin

Zoom Zoom will occasionally run one session in reverse. I think it's great.  I bet the reverse session has fewest incidents.