Main Menu

Josh Gang New Secretary of SSA

Started by A DRAGON, April 23, 2010, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Just wanted to let everyone know. I have appointed Josh Gang our new Club Secretary.  Josh is a Lawyer and has help me set our club as an LLC Company. I believe this is in the best interest of our Club.

He, Justino and myself have been working on our bylaws , LLC  and Track Day negotiations with RFR. It's not set in stone yet but were very close to an agreement with RFR. Bylaws will be posted soon for everyone can see. 

Good work Justino and Josh. Thanks for all your late night hours to get this right.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

I am so happy to be working with Josh. . . his knowledge and his efforts with contractual issues and the LLC's are so valuable to us.  These matters are routine in his practice of law.  
Josh isn't the SSA's lawyer, in the same way that I am not the 'SSA paramedic/registered nurse' (but nice to have around if you need advice)

Having spent a huge amount of time on the bylaws over the last couple months, my understanding is very thorough.  
We believe any sitting president needs to be able to fill a position in the event of a vacancy for the remainder of that office's term.

Although a president won't need approval, in this case, Jerome solicited the opinion of the whole executive committee. Josh's appointment was very well received by the group, which is comprised of the board and the trustees.  Please remember that the Executive Board can be voted out at the conclusion of our terms.

The bylaws will be presented after final ratification and review by the trustees.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Good job Guys!! Congratulations!!
Thank you guys for doing this for SSA.
:) :)

D1NO

Congrats Josh!!! and great job everybody SSALLC...

JetdocX

Team Gorgonzola

Great choice indeed, now, let's make him the fastest attorney in Reno ;D :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

independent

Congrats & thanks to Josh for stepping up!  Good choice.