Main Menu

SSA Scheduled Ride May 10th Mother's Day

Started by A DRAGON, May 07, 2009, 12:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XIII

^you own the inside and outside lanes of your space when the twisties show up. You need to give a sign to the guy behind you to back off a bit if he invades your space regardless of the situation.

jlavallee

I guess those of us at the "unpopular" table had better change deodorant brands huh? :D

I took a couple of pics at lunch but it's not letting me post them, not sure why as I sized them down?

bansheeseat$$

Quote from: KazeXIII on May 10, 2009, 04:50:57 PM
^you own the inside and outside lanes of your space when the twisties show up. You need to give a sign to the guy behind you to back off a bit if he invades your space regardless of the situation.

I relize the lane is mine in the corners but I didn't think the speed required apexing the corners.I do appreciate the input though,I am not a great rider just know enough to be dangerious lol. :)
Mental note:Don't drag knees with jeans on!!!

bansheeseat$$

Quote from: jlavallee on May 10, 2009, 04:57:51 PM
I took a couple of pics at lunch but it's not letting me post them, not sure why as I sized them down?

You will probably need to use photobucket or something to get em on here.If you need to you can P.M. me and I will put them up for you off of my photobucket if you don't have something that will work.
Mental note:Don't drag knees with jeans on!!!

GreenMachine

Pics. pics, pics <here>.  Not a lot, but a few.  Great riding with all of you today.  So cool to see so many come out and participate.  Those who stopped in Sierra City may see their bikes.  Here's a sample:

SSA is a great bunch of people.  And "A Dragon",  thanks for putting on today's group ride and for making everyone feel so welcome to the club.

Mase, great riding with you, ehhum, chasing after your shadow Saturday.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Sheldontoxicman

MY frist ride with the crew was great. I had alot of fun. I felt so welcome into the SSA. I didn't make the 2:00pm BBQ time with the misses (spelling?) but she was ok once she ate my BBQ chicken.  ;D ;D. I am looking forward to the next ride. Thanks Jerome for asking my to joint the SSA. ;)

Note: looky there my front tire made it into the picture 8). Does that make me a star :D

MotoPutz

Looks like you guys had a good time. I'm sorry I missed. I should make the next one...

jlavallee

How good is lunch with the SSA? ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

ghostridernv

Had a good time today, and it was nice to meet/ride with all of you.  Sorry I had to cut out at Graeagle.  Attached is a link to a few pics and vids of the group at Sierraville.  Will get some better shots next time.
Regards,
ghostridernv (1200 GSA)
Pat

http://mckenna.smugmug.com/gallery/8170561_QPYuX/1/533403314_Lce5F

password is ssa1

yzinger

+1 putz! I should be able to make it next sunday too! I definitly need to get out and ride with this group for once.

live2ride

I wish I could have gone that ride is fun!  Hopefully in a few weeks ill have sundays off regularly
I live life like the captain of a sinking ship

Rick Bay (BRA)

Putz... I should go too.  :( Well, I did not go because I have in my bike water instead of coolant. I was lazy to take it off. But at way, somebody knows what happen if I ride my bike for long or short time with regular water?  ??? ???

yzinger

Rick Bay (BRA)

Totally regular  water Jason...

n10sive

the mineral deposits can eventually damage your radiator by plugging up the arterials. That is why you want to run distilled.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike