Main Menu

SSA Scheduled Ride May 10th Mother's Day

Started by A DRAGON, May 07, 2009, 12:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I have thought about doing a few things a little different for a change. I thought we could head to Sierraville (like always ) Ride to Graeagle come back over Gold Lake road to Bassetts, Turn Right head to Sierra City for Lunch Then back to Reno Over Yuba Pass. I need to get back for Mother's Day.

We'll  meet at the Starbuck's on Mae Ann off of West McCarran where we ususally meet. Turn keys at 9:30 Sharp., See all who can make it there on Sunday.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Sheldontoxicman

GreenMachine

A Dragon:  Here's a Google maps link for your route and for others to print out if they like ==> route

I plan on being there, two up.  So probably the straggler, even more so on this ride.  Looking forward to a good ride.

BTW, I took care of Mother's Day last weekend.  So I'm all paid up.   ;)
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

JetdocX

El Bastardo Verde (the green Tiger) is ready to go.   ;D

wills

Time to kick the tires and light the fires!
I hope Yuba is cleaner than it was 4/19, very sandy then. >:(
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

Sheldontoxicman

Lets ride. ;D or fly ::)  ready to have some fun. 8)

jlavallee

I'm going to see if I can make this assuming tonight is not a late night. To be clear, are you talking about the bucks on 5150 Mae Anne Ave or the one near Mae Anne on 10190 N Mccarran Blvd # A?

oldBolt

Quote from: jlavallee on May 09, 2009, 10:41:44 PM
the one near Mae Anne on 10190 N Mccarran Blvd # A

This one is the usual as of last year. 
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

A DRAGON

Yes it's the one we've been using in Reno for years..

I too will be two up. Part of my Mothers day gift.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

jlavallee

Leaving the house now, see you guys there!

yzinger

I hope the ride was everything you guys thought it would be and more!!! As I'm sitting here at work...

XIII

Happy to report that the ride was incident free. Great first SSA street ride of the season for me. Nice riding with ya Rick  ;D Fast mofo. I didn't get the names from the "unpopular" table but I had fun hanging out with you guys.

bansheeseat$$

I would like to thank all today with being patiant with My G/F on the red ninja 250 and for making her feel welcome.She is very much appreciative of all of you who where nice to her..And I would like to add that being my first ride with the SSA also it was alot of fun and I look forward to going again. And My new tires have defenantly got the new worn off now lol..
Mental note:Don't drag knees with jeans on!!!

XIII

I was behind you for a little while (I'm on the yellow d675). You held your line quite well. :thumbup

bansheeseat$$

Ahh yes I remember,I was fine untill we got up in the snow with the piles of sand in the right side groove.I tried not to crowd your line but I was pretty scared of the sand..Thanks for the complament. 8)
Mental note:Don't drag knees with jeans on!!!