Main Menu

Justin OK? AFM Infineon

Started by Yard Sale, April 27, 2009, 12:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

shamelessly stolen pics from 4theriders (even more shamelessly downgraded by the forum software)...

yzinger

Just hold on!!! you can save it you can save it!!!

Adiggity

No! Damn, what a rough weekend for the AFM. Glad to hear he was ok. That looks to be turn 2...yes?

Adiggity

Quote from: Yard Sale on April 27, 2009, 12:31:05 PM
shamelessly stolen pics from 4theriders (even more shamelessly downgraded by the forum software)...

How did you find those pics?! None of the 09 pics are up yet, that I could find. I am kinda computer technologically challenged though..........yes that is the technical diagnosis. CTC for short.

Yard Sale

Adiggity

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Quote from: n10sive on April 27, 2009, 04:36:50 PM

Take them from him :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. wax on!..... wax off!....

weavefish

Quote from: Yard Sale on April 27, 2009, 02:24:21 PM
Quote from: Adiggity on April 27, 2009, 02:21:53 PMHow did you find those pics?!
INTERNET NINJA!

i knew JENX!!! true identity would get out sooner or later
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Yard Sale

Adiggity

Quote from: Justino on April 29, 2009, 10:41:20 AM
cute mousepad!
That is to help keep his identity secret when he is not all stealthed out. Obama must've released this pic with the CIA memos. It's used to be top secret.

knucklehead

Thanks for your concern everyone, I'm good. A little sore but nothing Advil can't fix. Gotta love that SPL horsepower!!!! I'll still be at the SSA trackdays with the 919 but the year is over for the gixxer. Cut-backs at work. Thanks again everyone!! ;D
When in doubt....

n10sive

glad you are OK Justin....especially glad you didn't ring your bell again! :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

Quote from: knucklehead on April 29, 2009, 06:53:47 PM
Thanks for your concern everyone, I'm good. A little sore but nothing Advil can't fix. Gotta love that SPL horsepower!!!! I'll still be at the SSA trackdays with the 919 but the year is over for the gixxer. Cut-backs at work. Thanks again everyone!! ;D

Glad your alright man... sorry to hear about the damage
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen