Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Ducati Service

Started by CptnHornblower, October 12, 2009, 01:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptnHornblower

I saw an 18 month old thread discussing the lack of good Ducati service in Reno. Has Michael's improved any since then? I just picked up a 2010 1198S ;D; I planned to have the major services done at A&S where I bought the bike, but I was hoping to get the 600 mile done locally (basically just an oil and filter change).

Comments?

thanks.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

Justin

I have no idea where Jay is these days.  There may be others but he's the only Ducati guy I know.
"Team Gorgonzola VP" and "Mikey" ride ducati's
PM those guys

CptnHornblower

Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

cobra23

I think PM ing Alberto is the best bet, he is way more local than I am, as I have been here almost 3 years now.

I can tell you I have had "Dyna Reno", down on 4th street, in downtown Reno service the Monster I own (s4R) on about three ocasions, always fair, good service. Ed is an old timer, and I like that.

I would reccomend him. PM Alberto see if he agrees. Jay had serviced the Monster once, he does great work, but I dunno where to find him.

mikey

DYNA RENO KEEPS MY DUCATI ALIVE

ED 323 8846

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

mikey

A&S is that the new place in Roseville?   did you notice if they had a dyno?

also jay is working at michaels but, ed's is where I go, give him a chance he is DUCATI        MOTO GUZZI    and has a son races 748R also he treats me like a person not a dollar.

mikey
ducati brothers

CptnHornblower

I don't know if they have a dyno or not. I'll find out and let you know.

Justin

Quote from: mikey on October 12, 2009, 09:53:36 PM
also he treats me like a person not a dollar.
mikey
If that's the case, Mikey, he's not a mechanic. . . HE'S A SAINT!!!!

mikey

Today I went  there and asked to borrow a tool for the tenth time a special ducati side case puller  I could not imagine the cost of it.  He can be bitter at times but, hey I was the one that knocked over that box of old BSA parts.  lol now days I just go there every time I get paid and drop off money even if I don't get anything.  Because I owe him and even when I owe him HE STILL HELPS ME. That is what I mean when I say "DYNA RENO KEEPS MY DUCATI  ALIVE" even on Mondays ;D

He is also the Moto Guzzi dealer Husqvarna dealer

I bought my first Ducati from him three years ago $500 at a time until I made it to $5,500 and then he delivered me at home his sons old track bike  1998 748 with 547 miles on the speedometer.  Yes he is a SAINT     I call him     Obi-Wan Knobi
ducati brothers

mikey

Can i say that again "Open on Mondays"
ducati brothers