Main Menu

Tuesday December 2nd Bike Movie Night at La Vecchia 6:30PM

Started by Team Gorgonzola, November 20, 2008, 08:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crzydog

Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

Team Gorgonzola

Stay focused people I am just looking for RSVP'S  ??? *&^#$%@^
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

jlavallee

trent

There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

XIII

Troy's Story is a bit of snooze fest 1/3 of the way through. It does get better later on though...I'm a bigger fan of his now after watching it.

reno240sx

Team Gorgonzola

If anybody has pics (somewhat enterteining) on disk, bring them, we may show them.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

s4rgirl

Count us in for 4 or 3.5  Lisa, Lance, Matt and Zachary

D1NO

Mike Cullen

I'll be the first...... it was a great evening, some video, some beer, some real good food (as always) and motorcycle riders. Alberto you are the man, thank you very much!!
and...Tim, "crzydog", brought up some excellent raffle prizes from Michaels Cycles in carson, Thanks Tim! Michelle is very happy with her new jacket !!! great night,  thanks.

Team Gorgonzola

Thanks Mike, and thanks to everyone that showed up tonight.  Great company (even if I had to go back in the kitchen a few times) and great raffle. Tim you're da man, good to see everybody.
-Hunter S. Thompson-