nvgixxer

2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

GreenMachine

You were ringing it out more than usual yesterday for sure Jimbo.  My pace wasn't any faster than my usual "pace" and you were always right there with me.

I see you like having your action picture taken.  We'll have to make that a staple of our rides.  It seems to be a common theme.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Those pictures where I'm being arrested by the sheriff were pretty good.  Did you have the first one of him arresting me too?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

nvgixxer

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 10, 2014, 07:23:51 AM
Those pictures where I'm being arrested by the sheriff were pretty good.  Did you have the first one of him arresting me too?
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

GreenMachine

Awesome.  I'm going to keep that and show it to relatives who don't understand why I ride a motorcycle.  This ought to give them something to talk about, being arrested at gunpoint by a sheriff.   :rotflmao