Main Menu

Valentino back to Yamaha

Started by Team Gorgonzola, August 15, 2012, 02:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

As much as I had hoped Rossi would elevate the Ducati team, I'm happy he's returning to a championship contending team.  Although Lorenzo must be fuming pissed.  I think the Yamaha has proved it's a championship contender, like the Honda.  It would be sad to see Rossi's talent wasted in the twilight of his career, to remain at Ducati for pride purposes only.

Unfortunately, without Stoner at Honda, I doubt Pedrosa can give the two factory Yamaha's a run for their money.  It will be left to his MotoGP rookie teammate, Marc Marquez, to make a race out of the championship.

Loved watching Stoner and Lorenzo duke it out at Laguna Seca this year.  That was an amazing performance once again.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Tahoebrian5

I have to agree Dub, I'm pretty sure Rossi did not crash out at laguna on purpose!
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.